BMWCCA at the NC Autofair--

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BMWCCA at the NC Autofair--

Just wanted to share a few photo's from the BMWCCA section. Not as much space as previous years, but it works.

Not the greatest pictures, but it was cold out of the sun so I was in a bit of a rush.

Looks like some pretty nice cars turned out. Was it hosted under bleachers? o_O
    Last edited by ayemattyyy; 04-05-2009, 09:58 AM.

Comment

Yeah, it was under the bleachers. There's a good bit of room there, but with pedestrians it becomes a nightmare to drive through. Especially when 80% of those pedestrians are drunk domestic fans. Mini Coopers, Corvettes, Firebirds/Trans-am's/Camaros, Nissans, Opels, Thunderbirds, Mustangs, Supras, and several others were under the bleachers as well.

Everyone was supposed to be in the tri-oval, but someone freaked out about the grass.

Comment

rthor, which one is yours? the 325es? i'm sure that one was a swap due to the rubber under it. did you by chance get any pics of the curly blonde skoal girl did you? my goodness.

Comment

Yeah, the 325eS is mine. It's the S52 car. It had those tires when it had the M20 and I really liked them then as well. Great for throttle steering.

Comment

The fam and I made it out to this on Sunday afternoon and saw a shitton of old American iron and absolutely nothing with European ties, it sucked. If I wasn't busy on Saturday, it appears that is the day I should have gone.

The E28 looks very much like Trevor's sans 16" Style 5's and Pacificblau interior.

Great turnout.
            - Trey

E90 325i/6 (ZSP, ZPP, ZCW)
            E36 325i sedan
            E30 325i sedan
            Volvo 945T

Comment

Anymore pics of the e28 M5 with the M Tech bumpers?

Rippin' Proper | Youtube | Vimeo |

Comment

Working...
              X