No announcement yet.

demon m3 coming back from the dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

which e30m are you painting? theres only so many down that way.

edit: i know david and that whole crew, we are all good.
    Last edited by smonkbmw; 04-25-2009, 05:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JamesE30 View Post
      I'd rather have an m50'd, e36 5 lug'd, real M3, than half the cars on this board.
      Not hating, but would you rather see the shell go to the junker?
      oh, I am not hating, but my answer is really a big NO! I would rather have a clean 325i chassis (non wrecked) to build off of than a stripped out wreck. M3

the car is going to be nothing the orig. M3 was-- other than the fenders.--

I hope the car really does come together-- just it isnt going to be a "budget" like he plans.

Comment

Originally posted by mikeedler View Post
        oh, I am not hating, but my answer is really a big NO! I would rather have a clean 325i chassis (non wrecked) to build off of than a stripped out wreck. M3

the car is going to be nothing the orig. M3 was-- other than the fenders.--

I hope the car really does come together-- just it isnt going to be a "budget" like he plans.

well no i aggree i will have to fork out alot cash. but i already have a clean chassis e30 325i like your sayin. and if this was a totalled 325i i would never build it.if it wasnt the car it was i wouldnt put my time or money in to it>

88' m3
        91' 318is

Comment

i'm so very jealous... subscribed

WTB: early e30 sedan front doors

Comment

bump

88' m3
            91' 318is

Comment

bump but no update ? =(

Comment

ya there is new pictures of the graphed on section. inner fender and core support.! thats funny to because i jsut did that today and your tellin me its not new. ha laughable

88' m3
                91' 318is

Comment

Originally posted by mikeedler View Post
                  budget build+ E30 M3= fail
                  best of luck, and in the end your going to have a e36 suspension M50 crapbox that was wrecked really good.

best of luck. not hating, just seeing this in a "real" way.
                  Troll...

----------------------------------------------------
                  DAMN LOOKS LIKE FUN MAN!!!

Comment

I think its great that your trying to save an M3, but I just don't know if thats the right shell to start with. Don't quote me but I think that this shell has been salvaged and rebuilt even before you got your hands on it, it might just be time to let it die.

I could be wrong though, best of luck with it and I hope everything straightens out okay.

Comment

For those that didn't check...new pictures in original post...looks nice.
                      BMWCCA #389756

Comment

Updates?
                        84 318I Delphin RIP
                        87 325IS delphin 24v Sold
                        89 325 Alpineweiss

Comment

sorry guys. havent been updating much. but i have recently purcchased e30m3 suspension. so im taking a little different rout. i also go a e30m3 410lsd. paypalin a guy on a fender tomorrow. so i took a little break on it but now that i have lagit suspension im a little more excited. also working out a deal on a BA motor!

88' m3
                          91' 318is

Comment

At least save some money up for the proper suspension.
                            Check out Undr8d Empire on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Undr8dEmpireLlc

INSTAGRAM: @UNDR8D_EMPIRE

Scarlet V2 - #Project333Ti by @castromotorsport, @kingsautobodyshop, @bimmerheads, @hardmotorsport, @excel_motorsports & @mateomotorsports - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=371356

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

good luck with the build, I see what you are trying to accomplish, ignore the nay sayers
                              Build Threads:
                              Pamela/Bella/Betty/325ix/5-Lug Seta/S60R/Miata ITB/Miata Turbo/Miata VVT/951/325xi-6

Comment

Originally posted by alexw View Post
                                Can I get some back history on this? Why on earth would you want a M50 in an M3 shell? I only hope because you're going with some crazy FI. Even then, you know what engine belongs in that car...
                                easy to say when you picked up your car for the price of an e36 328i
                                Build Threads:
                                Pamela/Bella/Betty/325ix/5-Lug Seta/S60R/Miata ITB/Miata Turbo/Miata VVT/951/325xi-6

Comment

Working...
                                X