No announcement yet.

demon m3 coming back from the dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Witch one is it? The middle one? I looked it up and ppg no longer stocks it. Hard to get made... And spendy

88' m3
    91' 318is

Comment

Witch one is that color?

88' m3
      91' 318is

Comment

witch one is RS green, post a pic please!

88' m3
        91' 318is

Comment

Originally posted by travis816 View Post
          I know I've been slacking! But keep me motavated! I would love to get some help from some locals! I need this thing to make it to the picnic!
          I may have some time over spring break, just post up a work night or something so we all know what's going on!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by travis816 View Post
            witch one is RS green, post a pic please!
            RS green is called Viper Green. Its the third one I posted. Love the CSI's! Paint them to match.
            Reminiscing...

Comment

Nice to see another one saved, and that's destined to be back on the road.
              Originally posted by 416stroker
              well Fünfgang or whatever is the new ubernasty a whore

Comment

hey r3vers, its been awhile sence I have updeated my build thread. so i figured i would let you guys know that i have not gave up on it! i recently dug it out of the corner and started where i left off, i recently got the engine bay partialy shaved and in primor.
                Also the big bonus is that i scored on a s52! i have alot of the obd1 parts i need but still am in search of a wiring harness and a e21 booster. other then that i am looking forward to painting it in the next mounth or so. will post pics as soon as my photobucket starts working..

88' m3
                91' 318is

Comment

Here are some new pics!
                  within the last couple of days I have got a lot of the parts jammed and ready for install, once I get them all back on I can start prepping for paint, I had one last quarter panel to get ready, and I did that today. stripped fillered and primed. Im pretty pumped to be rolling on this prodject again. soon this week it will be rolling on all of its five lug and hopefully pulled in the booth! currently needing to locate a e21 brake booster for the swap and then that will be mostly on its was as well. that will be mostly it for nessicitys, wants and wishes is a whole other list. I am also proud to see it come this far from what it was, and to all the haters and disbelievers i hope you will be impressed as well. some people told me it would never go again and that i was crazy for building it and that I needed to just go buy one for 15k, well I don't have that kinda of money and built this on so far for pretty much all labor.. I do have a couple Gs invested as well, but the minor money spending will hopefully leave room for cool awsome goodies!

Last edited by travis816; 10-19-2010, 08:18 PM.

88' m3
                  91' 318is

Comment

Are these pictures not big enough?

88' m3
                    91' 318is

Comment

yeah, the pics are a little tiny. love the color.

WTB: early e30 sedan front doors

Comment

Nice to see you making progress on this, did you source a proper suspension?
                        https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

color looks good. I'd like to see some more exterior shots.

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
                          1983 Peugeot 505 STI
                          1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
                          2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

Originally posted by M-technik-3 View Post
                            Nice to see you making progress on this, did you source a proper suspension?
                            yes i did, e30m3 5 lug, full ground control adjustable and camber plates.

88' m3
                            91' 318is

Comment

there we go the pics are fixed!

88' m3
                              91' 318is

Comment

Love the color. I think a vintage US ARMY style scheme would set it off well.

Comment

Working...
                                X