This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by whatt18yahoo View Post
    not a whole lot of us cars are even worth a damn. but oh well thanks for the clarification that this is a euro s50 and yet again the americans screwed something up.
    a) False
    b) the americans had nothing to do with it. Cost and market issues caused us to get the S50 US.
    c) what is the point of showing a picture when you don't even know what it shows? Have you EVER seen a turbo S50B32? In case you are wondering, that's the motor whose picture you showed.
    d) in case you're wondering, I used to work at BMW. The new M motors have zero differences HP-wise between the two markets. The difference is in the units--- German HP units are not the same as american SAE bhp. Hence the small discrepancy of 6-7 hp.
    2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
    95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
    98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Originally posted by nando View Post
      does it run yet?

now do I get to say I told you so?

i've been super low on liquid cash and therefore haven't done much. i did finish running the wires for the line locks and for the walbro 255 a few hours ago.

with this lisense issue i have right now i am not sure what nor when i'll be doing on the car.

what would you be saying i told you so to?

Comment

how'd you lose your license?
        2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
        95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
        98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmerman325i View Post
          how'd you lose your license?

i got a ticket for doing 42 in a 35 back in december, my insurance had lapsed by like a week and when i forgot to pay the ticket they suspended my lisense. the bmv then sent out a request for insurance that i didn't have and now my lisense is suspended.

i'm petitioning the circuit court for what they call a hardship lisense so i can drive to from work/school and because i am a delivery driver for my work i have a semi strong case.

Comment

Fuck you

APRIL FOOLS! Your thread was the biggest joke of the year!!!!!

1987 PRO-3 car /1990 325is (2.7i Concours)

Comment

Working...
            X