Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hhhhm will check that out.
    sigpic
    "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

Looking Good!

Comment

Wow! The video has now past 60,000 views and I'm still getting likes and favourites every day. Thanks for watching, guys! Cheers! Full feature on stanceworks:…
        sigpic
        "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

Old Blue 2002

Good enough D,, My apology if I offended you in any way with my suggestion about the 2002 Forum.

We are going to have the "True Friends of Alex von Falkenhausen" gathering in Eureka Springs, AR on April 27-28. Over 50 2002s were there last year and we hope to have more this year. The right coast will be represented, why don't you come too?

What are you going to do with the jig you built for the Pittman arms? Can I borrow or buy it?

Comment

Originally posted by deutschman View Post
            Hhhhm will check that out.
            Changes your world for the better.
            ADAMS Autosport

Comment

Originally posted by c2l0y0d2e View Post
              Good enough D,, My apology if I offended you in any way with my suggestion about the 2002 Forum.

We are going to have the "True Friends of Alex von Falkenhausen" gathering in Eureka Springs, AR on April 27-28. Over 50 2002s were there last year and we hope to have more this year. The right coast will be represented, why don't you come too?

What are you going to do with the jig you built for the Pittman arms? Can I borrow or buy it?
              No offense taken. Sorry if I sounded snappy. I had a bad day that day. My bad.
              Sadly I never got the jig working right but it was good practice.
              I would love to come over and see a bunch of 2002's! Ill put it on my calender.
              sigpic

Comment

Just finished reading through your pages. Props man! Love your determination and inspiration to get this project finished. I have been thinking of picking up a 2002 myself and swapping a m20 in it. When the time comes, your build will be one of my references.

Keep up the good work mein freund!
                Attempts to get back in e30 world failed - hello e39! ;D
                '91 318is - sold
                '95 318is - sold

Comment

Thanks man that means a lot to me. Ones you get that 2002 feel free to PM me with questions. Like every gear head out there I love talking cars and giving help.
                  sigpic

Comment

Finely. Cant wait to install this!
                    sigpic

Comment

The Only Sensible Choice!

Post pictures when you get it in!
                      Work We Do
                      CAtuned Feedback Page|FB CAtuned Page
                      http://www.catuned.com

Comment

Originally posted by deutschman View Post
                        Finely. Cant wait to install this!
                        I thought I was in my thread for a second. That harness looks familiar! I like how your 02 is coming along.

Comment

Nice car!

Comment

Thanks J! Installing that harness in your e30 convinced me I need the same thing in my 2002.
                            Caltuned. I'll post pictures.
                            I'v got to have my black cloth tape to make everything look fancy ;)
                            Last edited by deutschman; 02-15-2012, 04:43 PM.
                            sigpic

Comment

LOL at the countdown clock in your sig
                              Drive it hard. Maintain it well.

Convertible Technical & Discussion
                              A Topless Memorandum

Comment

You like that ha?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X