No announcement yet.

Old Blue 2002 (1974 BMW 2002 Content)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My dads garage right over the drain I have used to clean all my super oily parts.
    Talking of oil this joust came in. I also got an email from the company who sent me the wrong AN fitting and they are working on getting me the right one.
    sigpic
    "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

Could you PM or email me the info on where you got the cooler. Thank you sir!
      Work We Do
      CAtuned Feedback Page|FB CAtuned Page
      http://www.catuned.com

Comment

Its an Ebay piece. It looks really good to me. Ill PM you the info.
        sigpic
        "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

hmm.. looks more expensive then what ebay would sell. :)
          Work We Do

Comment

I was a bit surprised. The company that sells them is registered in CA. Not sure of thats good but I thought it might at least make shipping faster.
            sigpic

Comment

Got to put a shout out to the guys over at Blunttech. I ordered what should be my last LARGE parts order for the m20 swap today. These guys always go out of their way for me and shipping times are always great! I won't go anywhere ells for my BMW and other Euro parts.
              Is getting close to April. I still need to go grab some AN stuff from my local guys and place a small Summit parts order. Then I should be good to go. Can't wait!!!
              sigpic

Comment

Are you trying to get it done in time for bimmer fest?
                Work We Do

Comment

Well I am trying to get the motor in and running for Bimmerfest. Paint and everything ells will be after Bimmerfest.
                  sigpic

Comment

That's a realistic goal
                    Work We Do

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Some swag. More stuff on the way. Nothing exciting but these parts make the car go forwards.
                        sigpic

Comment

I ordered an NRG deep dish wheel today :)
                          Still need a hub but ill get that later.
                          sigpic

Comment

Short shifter for the '02 came in today along with a bunch of other odds and ends like this braided clutch line (not sure if it will fit yet...).

sigpic

Comment

Few more parts showed up. All this plus an electric timing light. I love parts!

sigpic

Comment

loving this build man. gotta want new parts :)
                                -FREEDOM- is cruisin at 80, windows down and listening to the perfect song-thinking "this is it"
                                -The Beauty in the Tragedy-
                                MECHANIC SMASH!!- (you all know you do it)
                                Got Drop?? ;-)
                                Originally posted by JinormusJ
                                But of course
                                E30s are know to be notoriously really really really ridiculously good looking

Comment

Working...
                                X