My 87 325.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by White325is View Post
    Its ok, my interior is already clean enough.
    There wasnt any e30s there with missing seats that I noticed. maybe one had a missing driver side same color. But thats it.
    The only jetta that I seen there was a red hatch and I took the driver side fender off of it today while I was there.
    it was 2 lower halfs to houndstooth rear seats. they were the only parts that didnt have grooves sewn into them which would look terrible when made into a boot. wasnt a red hatch, it was a red jetta.

hazleton changed alot on the past 2 months. 2 months or so ago i know they changed the entire rear half of the import lot, they have changed a couple more rows since then. easily possible they removed that jetta

Comment

Think you can post some pics of your stance? with the hot new wheels on.

Originally posted by Janderson
      you can have the keys to my hunk of 20+ year old West German steel when you pry them from my cold dead fingers.

Comment

No, your gonna have to wait till I get a few more things taken care of before I post them photos.

Comment

I can haz custom shift boot?

If anyone knows where I can get the rear headrest and more material to make a ebrake boot let me know.
          Nice! I like.

I actually saved a piece from a rear door card before tossing it. It's not much, but get another piece or two and you could stitch them together like that boot.

PM me address and i'll get it over to you.
          turk@gutenparts.com

Properly placed zip ties will hold bridges together.

Comment

No, your gonna have to wait till I get a few more things taken care of before I post them photos.
            Ahh, that negative camber in your sig is teasing the hell outta me!

you can have the keys to my hunk of 20+ year old West German steel when you pry them from my cold dead fingers.

Comment

what wheels do you have on the rear?
              I got a fender roller now! LMK if you need me to roll your fenders or want to rent the tool from me locally.

Paypal: vdang5@gmail.com

Delta Auto Care
              2875-C Towerview Road
              Herndon, VA

My Feedback Thread: Evil_Twin

Comment

Originally posted by evil_twin View Post
                what wheels do you have on the rear?
                Looking like widened steelies

Comment

Originally posted by Mstngcobr761 View Post
                  Looking like widened steelies
                  id bet any money they are diamond racing. 16x10 i believe i saw somehwhere. DR wheels seem to be his wheel of choice. they areplenty cheap for the money but they are heavy and of course .. steel.

Comment

Yup diamond steelies. As they are cheap I have a lot into these wheels.
                    Sad after I added it all up. I could have had a set of wheels like every other swingin dick. But I like the steelies. Might be heavy and made out of steel. Atleast I dont have to worry about bending them as easy as the rest of you people do.

Comment

Yup diamond steelies. As they are cheap I have a lot into these wheels.
                      Sad after I added it all up. I could have had a set of wheels like every other swingin dick. But I like the steelies. Might be heavy and made out of steel. Atleast I dont have to worry about bending them as easy as the rest of you people do.
                      i had planned to buy this same wheel setup months back but as im sure you know DR doesnt offer chrome lips in 16" so i went elsewhere for wheels. i was quoted $164 each wheel for 16x10 in black about 6 months ago. $656 + $64 shipping quote direct from them put the set of 4 at only $720 shipped. compared to any other 16x10 thats pennies. could never buy a multipiece set of 16x10 of not royal shit quality for that much.

for longevity rust and weight killed them for me. but they are nice wheels nonetheless. they are on my list as backup wheels as the price is so right.

you going to have them on for the gtg at HD? im still not sure if im going to be there.

Comment

I know what your saying. I wish they offer the chrome lip in the 16 as well. I dont understand why they dont. But I have had a few sets of there wheels. Never once heard anything bad about them or ever had any problems with them. So I stick to what I know.
                        So far what I have into the wheels is this.

Rear wheels 167.00 each X 2 = 334.00 + 30.00 for shipping = 364.00
                        Front wheels 147.00 each X 2 = 294.00 + 25.00 for shipping = 319.00
                        Powder coating = 220.00
                        Mounting rear tires = 40.00
                        Flat valve stems = 22.00
                        Tires are Dunlop DZ101 215/45 and 205/50 = 438.55
                        Balance = 60.00
                        Center caps = 67.00

Total. 1530.55

Yeah what was I thinking.

Comment

So far what I have into the wheels is this.

Rear wheels 167.00 each X 2 = 334.00 + 30.00 for shipping = 364.00
                          Front wheels 147.00 each X 2 = 294.00 + 25.00 for shipping = 319.00
                          Powder coating = 220.00
                          Mounting rear tires = 40.00
                          Flat valve stems = 22.00
                          Tires are Dunlop DZ101 215/45 and 205/50 = 438.55
                          Balance = 60.00
                          Center caps = 67.00

Total. 1530.55

Yeah what was I thinking.
                          talk about paying out the butt :o its $12 for mounting,balancing and disposal of each tire here.

i had the Dunlop DZ101's on my sportmax, cheap tires yet still good and solid. never had bad wear even with my camber.

$1500 is still much less then any other 16x10. so it could be alot worse.

Comment

yeah but sears is the only place in our shit hole town that does lug centric balancing. So of course they charge out the ass. The machine at the garage cant do low pro tires like mine so I have to run them up the street to the tire shop, then run 10 miles up the road to sears.
                            sucks.

Comment

every set of wheels needs tires so im not sure how that demonstrates how much money youve put into these. powder coating wasnt technically necessary either.

most $7xx sets of wheel will be around what you spent after tires and all the other miscellaneous expenses.

i put my RSs together for cheaper than what youve got into your nascar wheels though. :)
                              8380 Laboratories
                              M3 Champs Poster

Comment

Originally posted by LedJetta View Post
                                i put my RSs together for cheaper than what youve got into your nascar wheels though. :)
                                pictorz ? and they better not be some 13" fwd reverse lip pieces of junk.

Comment

Working...
                                X