Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bump.

Originally posted by whysimon
    WTF is hello Kitty (I'm 28 with no kids and I don't have cable)

Comment

Originally posted by FredK View Post
      Bump.
      Hick.
      -tim
      Originally posted by Jordan
      I like the stance
      -Coining hip terms since 10/9/03

Comment

Hey now. I'm not the one with a bare-chested poster of Mark Martin hanging over my bed.

Comment

Originally posted by FredK View Post
          Hey now. I'm not the one with a bare-chested poster of Mark Martin hanging over my bed.
          No but for some reason you know what's in his bedroom. Tell us was the picture upside down or straight on when you saw it(trying to figure out giver vs taker)
          sigpic
          New website releasing soon www.gutenparts.com Guten Parts + Service | Facebook | Twitter

Levent
          %20levent@gutenparts.com

Comment

Originally posted by ZM Blue Devil View Post
            No but for some reason you know what's in his bedroom.
            Of course. I asked his sister, with whom he shares a bunk bed.

Comment

She is also his sister? I coulda swore she was his SO... I guess it's both.

Comment

Ya know what they say in Kansas City.

Can't keep it in the pants? Keep it in the family. Yuk yuk <-- hick laugh.

Comment

WEll, like a dumbass, we forgot to take final interior pics, but i'm sure Buddy will get some posted once he arives in OK.

I managed to get aa bit on the outer door skin, then covered the whole door panel.

Going back together. Unfortunately, this is the last pic i have of the interior.

Everything came together quite nicely. Swapped in a new timing chain tensioner this morning before he hit the road. Safe travels Buddy!
                  turk@gutenparts.com

Originally posted by Janderson
                  Properly placed zip ties will hold bridges together.

Comment

So stoked man, I can't wait to see the final interior pics, that setup looks killer I bet.

Sold.......again.

Comment

Nice work guys. Do the poly subframe and ta bushings really make a significant noise increase in the cabin? What brand bushings did you use? Going to install them in my car in the spring and very interested in the sound deadening decisions--in what areas exactly did you use each of the two different brands?

Oh, and waiting for pics of the geetar airbrushed on the hood...

Comment

Looks very nice...In fact, my car has about the same level of mods, and it is a dd as well. Works great, and gets great mileage, but I've been considering the sound deadening as well.

And that really is one hella clean e30...

Project M42 Turbo

Comment

Originally posted by TrentW View Post
                          Nice work guys. Do the poly subframe and ta bushings really make a significant noise increase in the cabin? What brand bushings did you use? Going to install them in my car in the spring and very interested in the sound deadening decisions--in what areas exactly did you use each of the two different brands?

Oh, and waiting for pics of the geetar airbrushed on the hood...
                          There is a bit of noticeable hum from the back, but only on the highway above 70mph, and even then it's not too bad. Not noticeable if you have the stereo on.
                          Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                          Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                          One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
                            There is a bit of noticeable hum from the back, but only on the highway above 70mph, and even then it's not too bad. Not noticeable if you have the stereo on.
                            Are you referring to experience with another car w/o the added deadening or your car?
                            Last edited by TrentW; 12-12-2009, 09:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TrentW View Post
                              Are you referring to experience with another car w/o the added deadening or your car?
                              Yes, my swap car did not have any extra sound deadening, and had the trunk tar and interior sound deadening removed when I got it finished. Also drove it around for 9 months with all the factory stuff in.
                              Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                              Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                              One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Thanks. Hoping to see some pics of the finished product soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X