• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This makes me so happy. Well done.

WTB: early e30 sedan front doors

Comment

needs drop, an iS lip, and BBS.

But seriously. Totally epic documentary of an amazing restoration. Maybe one day I can do something similar to my 318is.

Comment

Awesome. Truly great. Once this build is done you're going to have a car that you can drive across the country with no hesitation, the kind of reliability that is priceless. I think the maaco job doesn't look bad at all, and the fact that it was cheap means you won't feel bad subjecting it to the daily use it so deserves. The beauty is truly in the details with this build. Love it.

'88 325is
        VP UT of Austin Autoholics
        BMWCCA 380364

Comment

What an astoundingly phenomenal experience you've created. An amazing amount of information that's superbly documented. A real pleasure to behold. Thank you!

Comment

Awesome build and great attention to detail!

Seeing this thread makes me want to keep the M42 in my 318is. Maybe I'll start the search for another motor to refresh/rebuild in my spare time instead of going with an M50.
            -Justin

sigpic

Current: BMWless for now... '15 Grand Cherokee & '03 Mach 1

Comment

I had to give up on downloading the whole the thing, but from what I saw, simply awesome and inspiring work.
              sigpic
              January 2012 COTM

Comment

BRAVO!!! Im sure this thread will be referenced for future e30'ers for years to come.

COTM

Comment

Beautiful work. I love your attention to detail! :D

Not a fan of the painted trim, but everything else is awesome! :pimp:
                  Check out Undr8d Empire on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Undr8dEmpireLlc

INSTAGRAM: @UNDR8D_EMPIRE

Scarlet V2 - #Project333Ti by @castromotorsport, @kingsautobodyshop, @bimmerheads, @hardmotorsport, @excel_motorsports & @mateomotorsports - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=371356

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Subscribed...
                    Patrick Henry

1989 325iC build: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=316880

Comment

I commend you on your attention to detail and patience with the build. The M42 looks great!
                      sigpic
                      84 323i

Comment

nice write

Comment

WOW, this should be made into a publishable book!

Comment

You should start a competitor to Bentley. I will be your first customer.

Comment

mhmm.

on a side note, does anyone know the part number for the 'BMW' front plate hole filler on the rub strip?
                              ReverseOTL.
                              NewParts4sale.
                              PartsWanted.

Comment

Subscribed... oh yeah!

Im curious to see how well everything shakes out and settles once you drive it awhile. Some things I would do different, cosmetically speaking, your mechanical ability and problem solving are first rate and I commend you, and bestow upon you ... (if only it meant anything) the title of First Place Thread Maker, with regards to this forum at least.

Great job! I look forward to your continuance of this epic, positively sticky-worthy thread.
                                sigpic 1987 325is

Comment

Working...
                                X