after 2yrs: my 84 Henna E

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

after 2yrs: my 84 Henna E

I bought this car on a whim in early 2008. I got it for $775 bucks and it was parked most of the time and I would drive it for kicks or just clean it up while it sat.

I started driving it in march 2009 when my newly acquired 92 325i broke down and I gave up on the POS. I sold the shell and kept the motor (still haven't got enough parts to swap it.) I've been doing work on it since. I replaced the TOTALLY disintegrated guibo, the csb and all those goods. As you can imagine over the course of the year I have bought a million little parts to keep her up.

Here's how she sits as of last week

stock form:

Last edited by lexx; 05-18-2010, 11:55 PM.

I was doin tokyo drift with my 2.79 open and spun out....shot my front wheel bearings so I upgraded to billy sports, FK 60/40 springs, m3 CABs, and new balljoints

my roomate look rrreal stink

and there it was after a front bumper tuck and rear bumper strip! ...well I'm tired now so I guess i'll finish when the sun comes back up... PEACE!

Comment

You have yourself a nice henna eta, sir.
      cars beep boop

Comment

Nice man, looking good. We oughta chill soon.
        Last edited by hella 325; 05-26-2010, 07:28 PM.

Russell
        1987 325is
        1992 240sx coupe
        1994 525i

Comment

That looks really clean. And I'm diggin the turn signals behind the grill.

Good work, bruh.

Matt
          Matt

Originally posted by slammin.e28guy
          I pack my CD player with asbestos. Those mother fuckers pay dearly for stealing my shit.
          Originally posted by kronus
          try whacking parts of the motor with a wrench while yelling "YOU WANT SUMMA DIS? HUH?"
          Originally posted by chadthestampede
          This is like a reverse build thread; it starts out nice and gets shitty.

Comment

I love Henna cars and yours is coming along nicely
            Continuous For Sale Thread
            323i s50

Comment

Working...
            X