first E30 project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

first E30 project

Need help! should I trubo my 325e. I have heard alot of things, but I would like others 2 cents. The skinny on the ride; stock 325e in good condition motor trans and diff. Should I swap an s50 or hair drier my m50b27. Im new so be gentle.
    Many soldiers go unknown.... You will never be forgotten SSG. Matt Mauphin, SPC. Juan S. Restrepo and all past and to come

Well if it's stock it has an M20B27. That being said if it is good mechanical condition and runs well, I would do the "i" head swap and turbo that. Would be good for fun and relatively budget conscious. If money is no object OBD1 S52 turbo.

Oh and read more post less and you will be better off.

Comment

Hey thanks! I have read alot of peoples post, but their are so many opinions. I dont know. I like the sound of newer tech under my hood, but the s50's that I have found are beat like cheap whores and will need rebuilds before they get dropped in. So, It looks like alot more work and money to do the s50, due to the high milage motors. I dont know?
      Many soldiers go unknown.... You will never be forgotten SSG. Matt Mauphin, SPC. Juan S. Restrepo and all past and to come

Comment

Buy e36m3. Swap everything.
        Originally posted by teamdynasty43
        Aye listen here ph fucking dick cheese mother fucker ...go back to touching your self or your fucking boyfriend because you're just some dumb mother fucker that has no fucking life than other to ridicule others because you have no fuckin life and low self esteem so you try to make your self feel better so you act all big!!!! Sooooo get the fuck out of here and shut your stupid little Whore mouth the fuck up and just leave!

Comment

Okay? yeah I will do that, Not! e36M3. lol.

Comment

Simple answers for complex questions ALWAYS leave shit out of the equation.

First thing you need to do is make up your mind about what you are gonna use your car for.

Closing SOON!
            "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

So many opinions, have your own.

Have you made a purchase from www.blunttech.com recently?
              sigpic<< wrecked

Comment

Well first I have asked two questions, second I know its complex but I have looked at so much shit that it would take 100 fuc#@! pages to include every variable. Third I am more inclined to do a swap not a build. Why? price looks better on a swap. And no I do not want to buy a whole car for this. Im going to use this car for driving on the street, no fast and worthless here! I leave that for the JDM guys. I like good pick up. I have two one liter street bikes, so I like get up and go here and then. Cheers

Comment

Working...
                X