The Perks of Being a Bronzit E30

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • A Sucked Orange
    replied
    Originally posted by future rs
    why would you bump a 2 year old thread?
    Los Angeles, California

    Leave a comment:


  • future rs
    replied
    why would you bump a 2 year old thread?

    Leave a comment:


  • Mr. Tasty
    replied
    wtffff

    Leave a comment:


  • J.Rizo
    replied
    same shit happened to me. i got my car like two months ago, when i was 17. the day i bought it, i was so f*cking excited i forgot to look at stuff. the motor mount was busted and was jacking up the rack and pinion. it finally broke while i was driving and i went into the curb. if i wouldve looked at the car i wouldve noticed and fixed the motor mounts. so right now im saving up money to buy a new axle and stuff, tryna bring it back to life like you did to yours.

    Leave a comment:


  • kid325e
    replied
    Hey we all do stupid shit... For me?

    I took my first 87 325e and gave it the VW rattlecan paintjob treatment.... not smart. You live you learn.

    Leave a comment:


  • lolcantturn
    replied
    Originally posted by JBird
    Awesome car and story. I really love the black hood as well, it makes me want a bronzit. I have just plain white. Keep us updated with stuff you fix and pictures! It's a lot of fun to read about people who take neglected cars and fix them up again.
    Thanks! Yep its coming along rather nicely, better than I expected really. I hope to make a full update soon, I'm out of the country now. Get a bronzit! I love the color of my car more and more each day!

    Originally posted by KillaCams
    Coming along nicely, i think chrome kidneys would make your car look better. All you need now is plastic bumpers since you already got the late model valances
    I actually tried chrome kidneys, and it looked very out of place. I think its because my ellipsoids are smoked now, when I get euro smileys ill definately reconsider chrome kidneys. Thanks!
    Originally posted by kid325e
    Props bruh, for saving an E30 and admitting your slightly retarded.
    Heh I guess we all once were with our first cars. With each problem I learn more and more, and the problems have lessened enough to where I can finally upgrade parts on the car. Thanks!

    Leave a comment:


  • kid325e
    replied
    Props bruh, for saving an E30 and admitting your slightly retarded.

    Leave a comment:


  • KillaCams
    replied
    Coming along nicely, i think chrome kidneys would make your car look better. All you need now is plastic bumpers since you already got the late model valances

    Leave a comment:


  • JBird
    replied
    Awesome car and story. I really love the black hood as well, it makes me want a bronzit. I have just plain white. Keep us updated with stuff you fix and pictures! It's a lot of fun to read about people who take neglected cars and fix them up again.

    Leave a comment:


  • SCapelo
    replied
    There's nothing wrong with towing anything that way as long as it's Manual. With an Auto or most AWD's it can really fuck shit up though.
    OP I'm actually one of the few to love Bronzits and I like where this ones going. I'm liking the black hood on there too. None of my 4 e30's have ever put me through that much pain and suffering but I'm replacing everything ahead of time anyhow :D
    My e30's - Cirrus, Silver, Black, and Delphin... Next will be a Bronzit lol

    Leave a comment:


  • Zacm829
    replied
    Thanks you!

    Leave a comment:


  • lolcantturn
    replied
    And some old exterior shots as well.





    Leave a comment:


  • lolcantturn
    replied
    I'll update this before I go on vacation on sunday with a proper photoshoot.
    A small little update though, this was my FAVORITE thing I've done so far to the car.

    Before:



    After:

    Matt B's shift boot set, Black Vinyl comfort seats, a PROPER looking head unit, not those silly flashy ones (as you can kinda tell my HU kinda blends in there). My head unit fits in nicely with the interior theme. Though I did sacrifice losing sport seats to comfort seats, as you can tell, there was absolutely nothing sporty about my sport seats. Total interior "renovation" cost with seats, boots, head unit, carpet and cleanup? $70.

    I'll make a bigger update tomorrow.

    Leave a comment:


  • ubernasty
    replied
    i love my bronzit

    Leave a comment:


  • lolcantturn
    replied
    Originally posted by audiquattrot
    nice man...but isn't dollying a car on its rear wheels bad for it?
    Well it was in neutral so I don't think so...would be a different story on an IX.

    Leave a comment:

Working...