Nicks m50 swap and restoration project

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Dj Buttchug
    replied
    pink

    Leave a comment:


  • dnick
    replied
    what color should i paint my valve color, r3v?
    im going to have to take it off,so i might as well freshen it up!

    Leave a comment:


  • dnick
    replied
    Originally posted by FunfGan
    Aren't resonators and glass packs the something? I vote glass pack to blast pipes. Blast pipes need to be loud! But good, this will be awesome.
    after what happened today.. i cant have it loud loud lol

    Leave a comment:


  • dnick
    replied
    http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...9537108&type=3 this guys car sounds soo good..

    Leave a comment:


  • FunfGan
    replied
    Originally posted by dnick
    ypipe/resonator/glasspack/blastpipes
    Aren't resonators and glass packs the something? I vote glass pack to blast pipes. Blast pipes need to be loud! But good, this will be awesome.

    Leave a comment:


  • dnick
    replied
    Originally posted by FunfGan
    I vote blast pipes Nick.
    ypipe/resonator/glasspack/blastpipes

    Leave a comment:


  • FunfGan
    replied
    I vote blast pipes Nick.

    Leave a comment:


  • shEck3lls0
    replied
    Originally posted by ill4noreason
    Told ya bro. get some good quality plugs and test your wires while your there . M50 valve cover is no big deal... I need to use the welder to install my exhaust finally on the silver car!
    Once you get the new shop up ill bring the welder down and we can weld it all up. Just let me know.

    Leave a comment:


  • ill4noreason
    replied
    Told ya bro. get some good quality plugs and test your wires while your there . M50 valve cover is no big deal... I need to use the welder to install my exhaust finally on the silver car!

    Leave a comment:


  • dnick
    replied
    Originally posted by FunfGan
    Do it man, glad to help you out haha. After I get money for the mounts that is. What are you exhaust plans?
    lol yeah, and well..... ss y pipe.. to i dont know what lmao

    Leave a comment:


  • FunfGan
    replied
    Do it man, glad to help you out haha. After I get money for the mounts that is. What are you exhaust plans?

    Leave a comment:


  • dnick
    replied
    Originally posted by FunfGan
    Get piping/ muffler, come to spencers house. We'll weld it up for free. Were professionals, trust me.
    as soon as i can get piping lol

    Leave a comment:


  • FunfGan
    replied
    Originally posted by dnick
    i was ecstatic when i saw the numbers ahahha.. and meh soon! i still have some things to do. I got hours cut back at the bike shop i work at, business is reallly slow so exhaust will have to be put on hold untill i can rack up some more money :(
    Get piping/ muffler, come to spencers house. We'll weld it up for free. Were professionals, trust me.

    Leave a comment:


  • dnick
    replied
    Originally posted by VinniE30
    wow great compression numbers! When you putting exhaust on?
    i was ecstatic when i saw the numbers ahahha.. and meh soon! i still have some things to do. I got hours cut back at the bike shop i work at, business is reallly slow so exhaust will have to be put on hold untill i can rack up some more money :(
    Last edited by dnick; 01-17-2012, 05:24 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • VinniE30
    replied
    wow great compression numbers! When you putting exhaust on?

    Leave a comment:

Working...