Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deutschman View Post
    PS
    Can I get some of the shifting linkage from the g260 off of you? I wonder of it will fit the g240 I have...
    Sure man all yours. Thanks for the words of encouragement...

Project is going fine, I talked to the neighbors and they don't have any reason to actually make me stop, so I'm going to finish. He actually admitted that he over-reacted.

Also I have almost everything I need off of the 318 and onto the 325. Brackets have been removed, just need a disc to smooth down the metal and then skim it so it's nice. Paint got shipped yesterday. I will need to figure out the grinder situation so I think going to craigslist for an angle grinder is the best solution.

Haven't started moving suspension stuff yet, but that's just work, don't have to figure anything out.
    Drive it hard. Maintain it well.

Convertible Technical & Discussion
    A Topless Memorandum

Comment

Brackets ground down, engine bay washed and ready to be lightly sanded. M50 is out of the 318. Swapped over the interior parts I want to save: sport seats, tweaters, stereo, better center console. White mirrors swapped out for the faded black ones.

Next up is ordering a brake line flaring tool to finish deleting the ABS and get the proportioning valve installed.
      Drive it hard. Maintain it well.

Convertible Technical & Discussion
      A Topless Memorandum

Comment

Working...
      X