Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

..::| TrippinBimmer's New Project : 1988 e30 325e |::..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the Complements. Hopefully, I can afford a Paint Job later on. Got quoted $2500 for a Dual Stage Paint Job and only Masked off Trim Paint Job. Which I thought was overpriced.

Originally posted by kid325e View Post
    Damn you've taken it for a ride thus far! Interior freshened up like crazy, what spray/dye did you use for your carpet? I'm curious to how durable this carpet dye stuff is, also if I wear brand new white shoes will they get stained from the dye even after it dries?
    I just used the Dupli-Color Carpet and Vinyl Paint. Spray thin Coats then vacuum or brush the spray. I used Flat Black and Spray enough to turn it to Charcoal :D Wanted it to be close to Factory as possible. They will not stain the shoes once dried. (It's Spray Paint with special agents so it will stick to carpet and vinyl)

Comment

interior is night/ and day difference

good job
      -FREEDOM- is cruisin at 80, windows down and listening to the perfect song-thinking "this is it"
      -The Beauty in the Tragedy-
      MECHANIC SMASH!!- (you all know you do it)
      Got Drop?? ;-)
      Originally posted by JinormusJ
      But of course
      E30s are know to be notoriously really really really ridiculously good looking

Comment

Today, I installed my PnP LC-1 with G3 gauge kit from blueapplesoda. Great guy to deal with and fast shipping. Also working with Derek to see what the problem is. A+ Service :D

Here is where I installed it and etc.

Video of the Gauge in Action.

Video of Cold Start

When I punch the gas really hard the gauge cuts out and comes back on. I am not sure what is wrong. The red wire that was hanging out I tap it to the distribution block on the passenger side by the firewall. Any thoughts?

Video of Gauge Cutting In and Out

-TrippinBimmer
        Last edited by TrippinBimmer; 10-19-2011, 05:28 PM.

Comment

hello,

I recently bought an S eta engine. previous owner redid the head and he put in a catcams camshaft and dual valvesprings. I thougt everything was OK until i found out i had no oil going to the tube in the head. also started it without the tube and no oil came out of the 2 feeds to the tube. checked everything and like in your case I also have only 4 oil passages for the 7 bearing cam :s gonna dril the 3 extra holes like you did. but i dont see how this could block the oil going to the tube? where does the oil enter the head? could it be that because i only have 4 holes instead of 7 oilflow is blocked to the tube?

Comment

Working...
          X