Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how rare is Euro S50ed, 5 lug, big brakes e30 M3 Touring in US? Vlad is building it !

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• freeride53
    replied
    Lol so has the m3 show been cancelled?

Leave a comment:

• Eric
    replied
    Originally posted by yert315 View Post
    looks like an s50b32 to me...
    s50b30.

Leave a comment:

• bmwmech1
    replied
    Originally posted by JasonC View Post
    Sorry, forgot the rules of internet forums, read the first post! lol
    Lol... no sweat. Since the thread has grown a little, I thought it wouldn't hurt to revisit the first couple of posts, haha. I'm anxious to know if he was able to get it completed enough to take it up today....

Garey

Leave a comment:

• JasonC
    replied
    Originally posted by bmwmech1 View Post
    The name of the thread tells you what motor is in it and one of the first posts Vlad posted said he was not touching under the hood until after this weekend. He is trying to get it done to take it up to the Poconos for the 25th anniversary of the M3 get together on Saturday, so the engine bay was of no concern. It runs and drives already and if he gets the bodywork, paint and interior finished, that is a huge accomplishment in itself...

Garey
    Sorry, forgot the rules of internet forums, read the first post! lol

Leave a comment:

• Luis325
    replied
    Vlad better not go to sleep today without posting pics!!!
    Haha hope you geT her ready man!!!

Leave a comment:

• yert315
    replied
    Looks like an s50b32 to me...

Originally posted by vlad View Post

Leave a comment:

• bmwmech1
    replied
    All this work has been done to the outside of the car, but what about under the hood?
    The name of the thread tells you what motor is in it and one of the first posts Vlad posted said he was not touching under the hood until after this weekend. He is trying to get it done to take it up to the Poconos for the 25th anniversary of the M3 get together on Saturday, so the engine bay was of no concern. It runs and drives already and if he gets the bodywork, paint and interior finished, that is a huge accomplishment in itself...

Garey

Leave a comment:

• Motorsports
    replied
    Those were the AC schnitzer type I wheels I was talking about.

Leave a comment:

• yert315
    replied
    All this work has been done to the outside of the car, but what about under the hood?

An s50b32 is peeking out in a few of his pics. Seems like he's got his bases covered!

Leave a comment:

• cale
    replied
    Mind PM'ing what you think labor costs for this bodywork would be if someone dropped a touring off at your door not including paint? So, the sheetmetal work etc.

Leave a comment:

• cbouchez
    replied
    AC Schnitzer wheels! Very nice touch.

Leave a comment:

• acolella76
    replied
    vlad doesn't do 'under the hood' other than some painted engine covers and wire harness cover

Leave a comment:

• JasonC
    replied

Leave a comment:

• GThomas
    replied
    Looking amazing!!

Leave a comment:

• Luis325
    replied
    Cant wait to see this bitch done!!!!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X