Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how rare is Euro S50ed, 5 lug, big brakes e30 M3 Touring in US? Vlad is building it !

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vlad
    replied
    Originally posted by ejnight View Post
    true Vlad badging coming soon.

I need a cool emblem like ACS or Alpina has but with Vlad on it

more pics to come!

Leave a comment:

• ejnight
    replied
    Originally posted by Janderson View Post
    The people that come home with AC Schnitzer, Alpina and Hartge cars aren't going around telling people that THEY built them.
    true Vlad badging coming soon.

Leave a comment:

• KamakaziX
    replied
    Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
    STFU everyone, Chip Foose cars are Chip Foose Cars. Boyd Coddington cars are not Boyd and The Crew Cars. This is all a bunch of BS and I really don't think it needs to be going on.

That is all.

Leave a comment:

• Farbin Kaiber
    replied
    STFU everyone, Chip Foose cars are Chip Foose Cars. Boyd Coddington cars are not Boyd and The Crew Cars. This is all a bunch of BS and I really don't think it needs to be going on.

That is all.

Leave a comment:

• Mlarsen
    replied
    Originally posted by walktheboard View Post
    instead of "Vlad is building it !" just say the name of your shop "is building it !"
    ^You stole the words out of my mouth and I mean that with the utmost respect. Your shop inspires a lot e30 owners (including myself). I can understand your position not being able to be completely hands on with every project. This car is going to be epic and I am envious. Keep building them, and remember haters are gunna hate. I didn't see but, have you decided on a color yet?

Leave a comment:

• JasonC
    replied
    Originally posted by vlad View Post

OF COURSE I AM ! I own the body shop and although the majority of the cars we fix are late model sedans and SUVs the e30 restoration is our niche...

if you look in my sig - http://mybuildgarage.com/author/carreraboy/ these are the cars we built/restored within the last 2 years. Do you know anybody else who built that many bad ass E30s?

Obviously I can't work on every one of the 20 cars at the shop not including the projects, deal with customers, write/deposit checks, order parts, receive parts, return wrong parts, talk to the insurance adjusters, deal with payroll, taxes, utilities, and answer 100000 phone calls, PMs & e-mails a day while looking for rare e30 parts in addition to the future e30 projects...

BUT I do work on these projects when the time permits and every project is my creation from start to finish. It's nice to do what you like to do as a hobby and also get paid for it.

hope this answers your question because I am not coming back to it, this thread is about the e30 M3 Touring build :up:
    Thank you, thats all i was asking, not for some reply that didnt really say anything...

Originally posted by acolella76 View Post
    How about instead of bitching about who built it we just appreciate what was built? I would expect this from most of the 12 year olds on this forum, but not from a fucking moderator.
    Really....., it was just a simple question that never got answered staight till Janderson said that isnt what i asked. And now we got a reply out of vlad that shoud of just been said in the first place. Basicly, yes he does, but dont have full time to so he has help. Like Janderson said, lets give credit due to where it is needed also.

So with that said. Vlad and his guys and maybe gals at his shop keep up the good work and keep these cars on the road.

Leave a comment:

• Balleristic31
    replied
    Originally posted by walktheboard View Post
    instead of "Vlad is building it !" just say the name of your shop "is building it !"
    Yea, honestly this just screams conceited to me...

But sick build!

Leave a comment:

• khalild
    replied
    Oh baby!

Leave a comment:

• Huff
    replied
    I was just looking at door pictures elsewhere...

That handle does look good.

Leave a comment:

• vlad
    replied
    new location for the door handle, works 100%

Leave a comment:

• acolella76
    replied
    How about instead of bitching about who built it we just appreciate what was built? I would expect this from most of the 12 year olds on this forum, but not from a fucking moderator.

Leave a comment:

• walktheboard
    replied

Leave a comment:

• BDSax
    replied
    Its his money, his car, Its his build.

Leave a comment:

• getouth
    replied
    I'm @ a lost for words!

Leave a comment:

• Jand3rson
    replied
    The people that come home with AC Schnitzer, Alpina and Hartge cars aren't going around telling people that THEY built them.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X