Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

started another E30 Project -90 black mettalic vert plastic bumpers restoration pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sweet looking vert...
    sigpic

Comment

One of favs by your team Vlad. I must have missed the price...how much?

COTM

Comment

Originally posted by Motorsports View Post
        Sweet looking vert...
        :up:

Originally posted by N2MYE30 View Post
        One of favs by your team Vlad. I must have missed the price...how much?
        thanks ! CAR IS SOLD
        Last edited by vlad; 10-27-2011, 01:13 PM.

Comment

Sweet vert. Someone should buy it and then complete the ACS package with this ACS front bumper cover

and these 16" ACS wheels

sigpic
          January 2012 COTM

Comment

the car is sold, it went to MA

fun memories :up:

Comment

pleaseeeeee tell me what backskirt is this ? its perfekt for my car i need this right now :razz:

Comment

looks almost identical to a car that is for sale right down the street from me. Only difference is the black interior
                -Alex

Comment

Originally posted by ///sLothiC View Post
                  pleaseeeeee tell me what backskirt is this ? its perfekt for my car i need this right now :razz:
                  AC Schnitzer

Comment

thank you very much e30 god :p

Comment

Sorry, but that rear skirt has never been an AC Schnitzer part.
                      First of all, it looks like it's made from glassfiber, true ACS parts are Kevlar reinforced (Wich is why people always refer to them as ''plastic'')
                      Second of all, no ACS rear skirt has ever looked like that, they're more smooth and even, no matter if it's an early or late ACS rear skirt. (I've had both kinds, so I know what they're supposed to look like).
                      Here's an original ACS E30 vert from Denmark, built by AC Schnitzer.

(Never mind those but ugly 18'' koyas, the owner has put on, he doesn't know what it is he has.. Been trying to buy it, and return it to original AC Schnitzer spec, but owner won't sell)
                      #ShenanigansE30 1989 Touring AC Schnitzer S3 replica http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=320784
                      Ruffian 1987 318is 2 door Hartge project http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=290863
                      Natalma 1990 Touring AC Schnitzer S3
                      #GlorianaE28 1986 525i
                      #AnniePowerE34 525i 3.2 M50 with AC Schnitzer S5 parts
                      sigpic

Comment

Very appreciated blast from the past. Were startecs part of an ACS kit?

Very inspiring.
                        ACS S3 Build / Dinan 5 E34

Comment

Doesn't look like they were. I think people put them on, because they liked the look of the Startecs.
                          I really like my set of Startecs, and will deffinately put them on my early model project E30.
                          #ShenanigansE30 1989 Touring AC Schnitzer S3 replica http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=320784
                          Ruffian 1987 318is 2 door Hartge project http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=290863
                          Natalma 1990 Touring AC Schnitzer S3
                          #GlorianaE28 1986 525i
                          #AnniePowerE34 525i 3.2 M50 with AC Schnitzer S5 parts
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X