Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is Polly, the m30b35 swapped Ratrod.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• smerfs
    replied
    I love everything about your car!!

except for the way your harnesses are mounted. From everything I've heard mounting to the rear seat brackets is a great way to mess you up in an accident.

Leave a comment:

• F34R
    replied
    Originally posted by FrankM E30 View Post
    Brandon. You did a great job with the exhaust. I'm glad you didn't do the side pipe. Like everybody on here following you, I'm really looking forward to a sound bite video.....
    Thanks! and I need to wire up that temp sensor and figure out why the rear brake light only works on one side. It got old running the headers with the side dump for a few days. I am free this week, sent you a text for plans.

Leave a comment:

• Garageaholic
    replied
    Brandon. You did a great job with the exhaust. I'm glad you didn't do the side pipe. Like everybody on here following you, I'm really looking forward to a sound bite video.....

Leave a comment:

• F34R
    replied
    Originally posted by UNHCLL View Post
    Tarrrrrbooooooh on a "Track Car" huh?
    MMmmkay.

Does running the intake tube down near the headers act to heat the intake air to make up for the lack of a TB heater? :p 8)
    BMW did it for many years in racing back to the 1960s. I want more out of the m30, who does not like more power? ;)

I used an old piping and my K&N filter to keep shit out. It sits in the middle of the headlights to get the most cold air passing over it that I can.
    Stock box>Pod, I do not have a stock box as it was not with the engine when I bought it.
    Last edited by F34R; 05-09-2013, 09:18 PM.

Leave a comment:

• UNHCLL
    replied
    Tarrrrrbooooooh on a "Track Car" huh?
    MMmmkay.

Does running the intake tube down near the headers act to heat the intake air to make up for the lack of a TB heater? :p 8)

Leave a comment:

• F34R
    replied
    Painted, after Gfest they are coming off and getting sent to Renewed Finishes to match my wheels(satin black).

Leave a comment:

• Vivek
    replied
    Are your bumpers PC'd or painted?

Leave a comment:

• King Mufasa
    replied
    I can sure use something like that on my right knee. LOL :p

Leave a comment:

• F34R
    replied
    Originally posted by Wh33lhop View Post
    Your car is one of the few on here that actually makes mine look decent, lol :p
    Wait...people care about looks? I have been building this all wrong. Guess I will stop collecting turbo parts and repaint my car ;)

Leave a comment:

• Wh33lhop
    replied
    Your car is one of the few on here that actually makes mine look decent, lol :p

Leave a comment:

• F34R
    replied
    I have a camera everywhere I go, so enjoy haha

Red and black mmmmmmmmmmmm

Renewed Finishes is the best <3

Look at that sparkle soooooo sexy! **the pipe is just temp till I get the new one in the mail.

Polly has a sexy rack ;)

Just think I have 3" SS exhaust tubing from the front doors back, THAT is how to tuck mmm

Leave a comment:

• freeride53
    replied
    Your engine bay. I want to have sex.

Leave a comment:

• FunfGan
    replied
    She's looking SO good, Brandon.

Leave a comment:

• F34R
    replied
    Originally posted by lambo View Post
    Awesome!! What muffler is that?? I love it!
    I was worried at first because of the 4" exit. But the 3.5ltr sounds MEAN and brutal coming out of it. And at WOT it is just sexy, and has amazing grumbing at idle.
    MagnaFlow manufactures the best exhaust systems, mufflers, pipes and catalytic converters; now being sold directly from our website! We proudly manufacture products in the USA using premium components and the latest technology. Voted 2017 SEMA Manufacturer of the Year!

Originally posted by pandaboo911 View Post
    Sound clip needed
    In bound this week.

Originally posted by ak- View Post
    Love everything but the intake elbows and muffler.
    Feels like the stock elbow takes away from the pretty engine.

Intake elbow is what I had laying around, I have something sexy inbound ;)

And in the nicest way possible, I think the muffler takes A LOT away from the direction you're going with the car man! Maybe if you recess the muffler more inward and extend the tip to hide it.

Something like this? Hidden black muffler, extended offset tip.
    I am blacking out the whole exhaust, I was too excited to get out and see a friend. Plus I already cut the half moon shape for the tip into the body. AND the muffler is up as far as it can go. It is 5mm from the car's floor.

/my opinion

Diggin' it over all though. Good <3

Leave a comment:

• ak-
    replied
    Love everything but the intake elbows and muffler.
    Feels like the stock elbow takes away from the pretty engine.

And in the nicest way possible, I think the muffler takes A LOT away from the direction you're going with the car man! Maybe if you recess the muffler more inward and extend the tip to hide it.

Something like this? Hidden black muffler, extended offset tip.

/my opinion

Diggin' it over all though.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X