No announcement yet.

Kamotors E30-Turbo to ITB M20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dude, the car has come a long damn way for sure!!!! that's epic though. The two step video makes me so jealous.
    Turbo m30 drift car build.
    500whp or bust.
    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=256525

Comment

What meth system are you running and how is it plumbed?

Btw my eBay manifold made it to 20k before cracking....not bad IMO worth getting another one.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
      -Build http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=295277

Comment

Originally posted by FLG View Post
        What meth system are you running and how is it plumbed?

Btw my eBay manifold made it to 20k before cracking....not bad IMO worth getting another one.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I'm running the coolingmist setup, tank is in the trunk and lines run with the factory wiring to under the hood and it injects right before the throttle boot. running the 300-500HP nozzle.

7speedshop.com

Comment

What is the line + canister coming off the silicone elbow that runs across the valve cover?

Comment

thats my catch can

7speedshop.com

Comment

virtual dyno is also really handy with tuning. You can overlay everything and start fine tuning

7speedshop.com

Comment

so I got another degree of timing from 6K all the way to redline at all load levels and smoothed out the 2 small lean spikes I had, car feels great.

7speedshop.com

Comment

so likely going to sell my H&R race setup and go with a J-stock setup. MY H&R race is too soft.

7speedshop.com

Comment

Originally posted by kamotors View Post
                    so likely going to sell my H&R race setup and go with a J-stock setup. MY H&R race is too soft.
                    Really ? H&R race and bilstein sports are supposed to be pretty awesome
                    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

1989 BMW 325i SOLD
                    1998 BMW Estoril Blue e36 M3/4/5 SOLD
                    1987 BMW 325 (The Piece) SOLD
                    1991 BMW 318is S52 swap (The Beast) Now Driving Project Thread: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=234207

Comment

Originally posted by cjdontthink View Post
                      Really ? H&R race and bilstein sports are supposed to be pretty awesome

well I have a good amount of grip and a lot of power so the car flexes and rolls pretty good now. Looking for some more stiff without going to coil overs or bigger sway bars. side to side roll isn't horrible with the race spring but forward and back squat is pretty bad. with the j-stock setup I shouldnt even need a rear sway bar. over 700lb front and well over 1000lb rear rate. I auto-x every month and only drive this car for fun. nothing about this car needs to be practical or comfortable.

7speedshop.com

Comment

RX-7 BBK on the way:)

7speedshop.com

Comment

rock on! Blik might need your brakes for the Rally-Tirty :) if you dont mind.
                          sigpicDiRTYE30-RALLYE30

Comment

Installing my RX7 BBK and switching tires with my Subaru. The tires I'm switching to are Potenza RE070 and they handle phenomenal. I wish I had them during auto-x season. they are a little shorter so that will help my up and down full lock clearance but the potenzas are almost an entire 1/2" wider.....my fenders are going to love me:)

7speedshop.com

Comment

so my Potenzas are mounted on the rear and they are bulging almost a 1/4" out each side of the 8" rim. I looked up the stats and this tire runs wider than most 245's. hope I can pull my fenders enough to clear.

7speedshop.com

Comment

Those rx7 bbk's are really iffy on fitment aren't they?
                                Wish there was a list to see what works. Rubber looks good.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Working...
                                X