No announcement yet.

The Beat3r's Life Story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

F suspension rebuild the cheap way is in the works this week!

Check Us out on Facebook
    Needing a harness adapter or wiring help? Check it out: also have 24v motor mounts, E30 M3 covers and E36 ECU mounts!
    Full Product Line Tuning
    OBD2 Tuning Available! OBD2 E36, S54 Swap, S62 Swap, etc: tuning@MarkertMotorWorks.com Dyno Thread

Comment

F suspension half complete. Note to self. Cough up for complete F control arms. It wasnt worth saving the coin for buying seperate ball joints :/

Check Us out on Facebook
      Needing a harness adapter or wiring help? Check it out: also have 24v motor mounts, E30 M3 covers and E36 ECU mounts!
      Full Product Line Tuning
      OBD2 Tuning Available! OBD2 E36, S54 Swap, S62 Swap, etc: tuning@MarkertMotorWorks.com Dyno Thread

Comment

Took it to a drift event with the stock suspension still on short of the rack spacers the guy on here sells (which helped alot). Went well for the most part ;)

Check Us out on Facebook
        Full Product Line Tuning

Comment

I love it.

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
          i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
          Originally posted by slammin.e28
          Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

;)

Check Us out on Facebook
            Full Product Line Tuning

Comment

Havent posted in a while. ive done a few more drift events. Towed a bunch more stuff and had two different people crash it :(
              Crash one took out drivers fender and core support. Crash two took out F suspension and wheels.

But its cool. Since i have to replace stuff anyway, why not:

Towing My drift tires down to the event;

A random sliding pic:

And vid from latest: (gopro equipped ;))
              OBD2 M52 Drift eventVisit us!:www.MarkertMotorWorks.comhttps://www.facebook.com/MarkertMotorWorksSongs by Rob Duncan and Alex Clare

Check Us out on Facebook
              Full Product Line Tuning

Comment

Survive Fight Did a huge well made video of the event. Im shown a few times from 2-5 min. :D
                Sorry, we couldn’t find that page

Check Us out on Facebook
                Full Product Line Tuning

Comment

god that thing looks like such a pos but i love it. keep beating it

The Build:
                  http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=191125

Comment

How do you like the e46 control arms? What's your tie rod setup?
                    The first car I ever rode in was an e30

Originally posted by Cabriolet
                    Wish you the best and hope you don't remember anything after 10pm.

1992 Mauritiusblau Vert
                    2011 Alpinweiss 335is coupe

2002 540i/6 Black/Black
                    2003 GSX-R 750 (RIP)

Comment

I remember driving it when it was a 5 cylinder, true story.
                      sigpic
                      Originally posted by JinormusJ
                      Don't buy an e30

They're stupid
                      1989 325is Raged on then sold.
                      1988 325 SETA 2DR Beaten to death, then parted.
                      1988 325 SETA 4DR Parted.
                      1990 325i Cabrio Daily'd, then stored 2 yrs ago.

Comment

I like how the overflow bottle is barely holding on, lol.
                        sigpic

Always chasin'

Comment

Originally posted by ttrousdell View Post
                          god that thing looks like such a pos but i love it. keep beating it
                          :firehop:
                          Originally posted by Vivek View Post
                          How do you like the e46 control arms? What's your tie rod setup?
                          Havent gotten them in yet. Stock E30 tierods with rack spacers
                          Originally posted by frankenbeemer View Post
                          I remember driving it when it was a 5 cylinder, true story.
                          Woot
                          Originally posted by canakami View Post
                          I like how the overflow bottle is barely holding on, lol.
                          it does that. :D

Check Us out on Facebook
                          Full Product Line Tuning

Comment

Where did you get your ECU tuned to delete un needed obd2 items? please PM the answer! Thanks
                            View my build thread. http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=287724

Comment

We do Ecu flashes and harness conversions for people. Www.markertmotorworks.com

Check Us out on Facebook
                              Full Product Line Tuning

Comment

Check Us out on Facebook
                                Full Product Line Tuning

Comment

Working...
                                X