• Time
  • Show
Clear All

THIS........ LIKE BUTTON HIT !!!
    well done
    my build here ---> http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...ht=lemans+blue

Comment

Originally posted by e30shmobberr View Post
      DAMN! your family is not messing around, go guys got a fleet of nice e30's!
      Originally posted by sweet6e30 View Post
      THIS........ LIKE BUTTON HIT !!!
      well done

thx guys, just waiting to find good carpet and for the seats to come before i get more done on the car.
      Much wow
      I hate 4 doors

Comment

wow....talk about every nut and bolt...
        M30 is God's motor.....but Jesus drives an M60'd car -slammin.e28

Comment

Do you mind me asking how much those 9 sheets of Dynamat set you back?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by willworkfore30s View Post
            Do you mind me asking how much those 9 sheets of Dynamat set you back?
            $155.32
            Much wow
            I hate 4 doors

Comment

Ouch, I ask because I just did the same thing to my car only with a $16 roll of peel and seal from lowes. I was curious as to what the real stuff would have cost me and how much of a difference there is between the two products.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by willworkfore30s View Post
                Ouch, I ask because I just did the same thing to my car only with a $16 roll of peel and seal from lowes. I was curious as to what the real stuff would have cost me and how much of a difference there is between the two products.
                Did the "Peel n Seal" stuff from Lowes make a difference in lessening road noise??

Comment

HOLY CRAP!! just read the entire thread. your comment about my lukebox question prompted me to read this thread. you sir are an inspiration. let me ask you a couple things if i may. i am doing a revitalization on my e30. i would call it a restoration until i read this thread.

if you weren't changing the paint color, would you have gone as far with tearing everything out like you did? i want mine repainted but i am keeping the same paint color.

and 2, where are you getting your carpet kit?

Comment

Originally posted by C!ph3r View Post
                    HOLY CRAP!! just read the entire thread. your comment about my lukebox question prompted me to read this thread. you sir are an inspiration. let me ask you a couple things if i may. i am doing a revitalization on my e30. i would call it a restoration until i read this thread.

if you weren't changing the paint color, would you have gone as far with tearing everything out like you did? i want mine repainted but i am keeping the same paint color.

and 2, where are you getting your carpet kit?
                    tearing as far down as i did, i would never do again. when finished i'm looking at a $20k and 1000 hours of work. it would have been smarter for me to just get her a 330i zhp. if you want to get the paint done, spend the money on quality paint. and do all the prep yourself. then get all new trim and call it a day.

i will most likely get the carpet from bmw when i have $800 to spend on it.
                    Much wow
                    I hate 4 doors

Comment

cool deal. yeah i dont have the time or funds for this level of restore. and all new trim is on the list. straight from BMW huh? yeah that pricey. well good luck with the build. and congrats with the girl. my wife helps out on occasion too. so i know you have yourself a rare bird there. we are blessed men.

Comment

wow best 4 door build I have ever ran across EVER!
                        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Follow my IG @bavarianstance

Comment

sell the cabby and finish this.
                          IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

Originally posted by golde30 View Post
                            sell the cabby and finish this.
                            Im dealing with only weekends and trying to turn down work for other people
                            Much wow
                            I hate 4 doors

Comment

Hey OP, don't let the budget get you down. There is a big difference to me between what you did for this E30 versus buying a newer car, in pride of ownership, demonstration of your dedication, and a very unique and meaningful automotive purchase.

I'm sure you're wife will love it and r3v obviously already does... so don't get bummed out!

Comment

Originally posted by evandael View Post
                                Hey OP, don't let the budget get you down. There is a big difference to me between what you did for this E30 versus buying a newer car, in pride of ownership, demonstration of your dedication, and a very unique and meaningful automotive purchase.

I'm sure you're wife will love it and r3v obviously already does... so don't get bummed out!
                                it's coo ill get the wire harness in. in 2 weeks and have interior back together in a few weeks after that.
                                Much wow
                                I hate 4 doors

Comment

Working...
                                X