Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PootieTang View Post
    i spy an mtech2. nice seats man.

curious to see how the gucci interior will turn out. where you gettin it done at?
    Either Kevin Chin if he can fit my timeline, or a local guy.

ya me and my dad have mtech2s
    Much wow
    I hate 4 doors

Comment

Pink idea is out, it's gonna be black on black Gucci fabric, ordered samples.
      It was 104F today so after burning myself for 3 straight hours I gave up.

The wire harness for the lights, A/C and stuff has been hacked up and rewired… CRAP now I need a new one.
      The fan clutch is frozen on so im soaking it in WD40 but gonna just work around it for now.
      Fought all the wasps for an hour and brake clean makes them drunk.
      Anyways got the front of the car off.
      Much wow
      I hate 4 doors

Comment

If your going with a designer theme I would go Burberry. Plaid interior is period correct for a German car and it would look nice if your going to paint it back brozit. Plus I think the plaid would look less gaudy then Gucci. How much does the Gucci fabric cost per yard? Is it authentic?
        I want a nice set of smoked MHW's (I know, get it line)
        Free Stuff!!:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=273454

Comment

I can see black Gucci looking pretty nice. It's a cool pattern and it's subtle.
          The first car I ever rode in was an e30

Originally posted by Cabriolet
          Wish you the best and hope you don't remember anything after 10pm.

1992 Mauritiusblau Vert
          2011 Alpinweiss 335is coupe

2002 540i/6 Black/Black
          2003 GSX-R 750 (RIP)

Comment

cabriolet, you just got LBV's approval.
            everything is okay nao and you can go ahead and get the cloth cut.

Comment

Originally posted by CrusherCurtis View Post
              If your going with a designer theme I would go Burberry. Plaid interior is period correct for a German car and it would look nice if your going to paint it back brozit. Plus I think the plaid would look less gaudy then Gucci. How much does the Gucci fabric cost per yard? Is it authentic?
              100% F*ck brozit the car is being prepped for media blasting. i want 0 brozit left.

as for the fabric its only $25 a yard . pretty sure it will be this and the interior is gonna be 100% new leather also.
              Much wow
              I hate 4 doors

Comment

How is that gonna be with the sun/heat/constant wear? Fabric like this can wear out pretty fast, especially since that's definitely not real Gucci fabric (do they even sell that?)?

1992 Mauritiusblau Vert

2002 540i/6 Black/Black
                2003 GSX-R 750 (RIP)

Comment

it's car fabric. should get 10 years outa it.
                  Much wow
                  I hate 4 doors

Comment

Originally posted by RUFFLZ View Post
                    cabriolet, you just got LBV's approval.
                    everything is okay nao and you can go ahead and get the cloth cut.
                    :rofl:

I'm actually excited to see how this turns out. Not because I care to see the car, but just knowing that your doing this for the wifey. :up:

Comment

if you have any scraps i would float you some dough for a gucci shift boot and ebrake boot.

Comment

Originally posted by Pantless Spency View Post
                        if you have any scraps i would float you some dough for a gucci shift boot and ebrake boot.
                        Count me in too lol.

1992 Mauritiusblau Vert

2002 540i/6 Black/Black
                        2003 GSX-R 750 (RIP)

Comment

You guys seriously want Gucci in your cars? At least the OP is doing it for his wife.
                          I want a nice set of smoked MHW's (I know, get it line)
                          Free Stuff!!:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=273454

Comment

It'll be a little touch on the center console. And it's just black. I'm not about to do my seats and door cards in the stuff.

1992 Mauritiusblau Vert

2002 540i/6 Black/Black
                            2003 GSX-R 750 (RIP)

Comment

Today was insane. D helped a lot and I did most of the work.
                              Most of Blunt's sexy stuff showed up this week. killer quality on all parts received.
                              After waking up hung over I think this is the most work we've ever done in one day.
                              We started by removed all the rest of the car's suspension and then the damaged driver's fender.

Then I pulled the PS lines while I taught her how to use a racket and then let her tackle the mirror removal.
                              Then we moved to the rear subframe. It's really not as hard to remove as everyone bitches about. It took about 15-20 minutes to remove.

In bad news the subframe is cracked and I need a new one.

After that was pulled the engine came out pretty painlessly.

Then when setting the car back down I punctured the gas tank when setting the car back down oh well it was dented really badly on the passenger side.
                              Here's how she will sit for the week.
                              Much wow
                              I hate 4 doors

Comment

Goddamn Eric you're getting shit done! Major props man. Looks like this things gonna be finished pretty soon.

1992 Mauritiusblau Vert

2002 540i/6 Black/Black
                                2003 GSX-R 750 (RIP)

Comment

Working...
                                X