★ ★ Project Glacier | Make the E30 a Daily Again ★ ★

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FINALLY !!

HAHa looking good man! Can't wait to see the tires.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Originally posted by freeride53 View Post
      Damn your car is stupid hot. I want it. Lol my car's gotten so farked up recently. :( I wish it was still flossing.
      Dude everything is breaking on mine right now... After putting the spacers and OZ's on the front I'm getting a nasty clicking noise from the front right, I'm thinking it's wheel bearing related... My driver's side strut is blown and Koni is being slow getting some shipped to GC. My brakes need to be done, but I have those parts, same with the overdue (I think) valve adjustment.

Actually, that's about it. If all that was fixed it would be driving smoove as buttah.
      Last edited by lambo; 06-22-2013, 04:50 PM.

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
      Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

damn dude you did work today!!
        1997 Audi A4 1.8t 5-Speed (bamboo metallic): ST Coilovers, Sport Edition 17x7.5 Et35, 215/45/17 Kumho AST, Panzer, Depo Ecodes, 55w 5k bulbs, Magnaflow 14815, Res delete, JHM Vent Boost gauge
        2001.5 Audi s4 2.7tt 6-Speed (Imola Yellow)
        <<Flickr>>

Comment

Damn looks so sick, way better than those weaves and bcaps you had

Comment

Well I figured out my clicking noise. ECS sent me lugs that were too long for the 10.5mm spacers but the ones they sent for the 5mm spacers are the correct size for the 10.5mm ones...

Originally posted by 325i View Post
            damn dude you did work today!!
            iknorite

Originally posted by ltz Viper View Post
            Damn looks so sick, way better than those weaves and bcaps you had
            It really does haha I'm looking forward to running them full time especially for Hot Summer's Night

Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

wow those wheels look fantastic
              88 325is Five Speed
              Lachssilber

Comment

Whoever puts 205/40-16's on a non-bagged E30 is a colossal moron... They don't fill the fenders at all unless your oil pan is sitting on the ground...

Comment

yea rob what were you thinking hahaha
                  1997 Audi A4 1.8t 5-Speed (bamboo metallic): ST Coilovers, Sport Edition 17x7.5 Et35, 215/45/17 Kumho AST, Panzer, Depo Ecodes, 55w 5k bulbs, Magnaflow 14815, Res delete, JHM Vent Boost gauge
                  <<Flickr>>

Comment

yea rob what were you thinking hahaha
                    Rob didn't put them on, the guy before him did haha But I started driving around on the fronts because my alignment is 10 types of waffleswaffleswaffleswafflesed up with my blown insert and bad camber plate bearings so I was blowing through my tires. Figured I'd waste the worthless ones than my ok ones. However, now my skid plate is lik an inch off the pavement...no bueno

Comment

walmart in castle rock?? 1in off the ground=doing it right.
                      <<Flickr>>

Comment

im digging the wheels. :up:

COTM

Comment

Took my glove box off to try and fix it. It wasn't closing properly and the hinge was loose. Promptly realized how much of a pain in the dick it is to reattach it. Looks like I'll be driving around without a glove box for a little while. Because lazy.

Comment

hahaha....wait..

at least you can drive around :(
                            <<Flickr>>

Comment

hahaha....wait..

at least you can drive around :(
                              maybe if you had an E30 you could drive around

Comment

Originally posted by ltz Viper View Post
                                maybe if you had an E30 you could drive around
                                *Insert Audi's always being broken joke here*

;D

Comment

Working...
                                X