No announcement yet.

★ ★ Project Glacier | Make the E30 a Daily Again ★ ★

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep lambo your man card has been revoked.

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
    1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
    Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
    Mtech 2 turbo restoration
    Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

F34R, you disappoint me.

That last sentence.
      1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

Originally posted by slammin.e28 View Post
        F34R, you disappoint me.

That last sentence.
        He is a college student and needs to drive, I have the luxury of a shop and spare cars to swap where he owns and depends on his car daily. I have been on here for a good bit to see swaps start and never get finished ;D
        His m20 is in great shape, the engine is in there; that part saves him weeks/months of time alone. He can build off something installed and that he knows.

I LOVE the m30 and it is better than any m20 stroker/turbo build out there, Otis is fucking everything in his path.

Fact: I would rather have an NA m30 than a turbo m20.
        ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
        ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
        ~ '87 535
        ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
        ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

Originally posted by F34R View Post
          He is a college student and needs to drive, I have the luxury of a shop and spare cars to swap where he owns and depends on his car daily. I have been on here for a good bit to see swaps start and never get finished ;D
          His m20 is in great shape, the engine is in there; that part saves him weeks/months of time alone. He can build off something installed and that he knows.

I LOVE the m30 and it is better than any m20 stroker/turbo build out there, Otis is fucking everything in his path.

Lambo needs to get an M30 and build it while DDing M20 until the time is right to swap in M30.....then be manly.

Comment

^ why are you even in here.......go work on crap rover or something.
            sigpic

Rebellion Forge Custom Fabrication

1988 325is - TrackRat in progress

Instagram @rebellionforge

Comment

Originally posted by IronFreak View Post
              ^ why are you even in here.......go work on crap rover or something.
              Y U SO MEAN!?!?

I'm at work....so I can't work on my crap pls.

Comment

All this m30 stuff is making me soft. Great motor, Otis rapes people, has a chain. Doesn't mean the m20 isn't just a capable in the right hands.

No hate slammin, my shop mate just bought an old range rover, so bad ass, I've mentioned several times BMW motors fit haha!
                sigpic

Rebellion Forge Custom Fabrication

1988 325is - TrackRat in progress

Instagram @rebellionforge

Comment

Originally posted by IronFreak View Post
                  All this m30 stuff is making me soft. Great motor, Otis rapes people, has a chain. Doesn't mean the m20 isn't just a capable in the right hands.

No hate slammin, my shop mate just bought an old range rover, so bad ass, I've mentioned several times BMW motors fit haha!
                  Just think what those same right hands can do with an M30...... ;)

Ya, I sold the engine out of it to a local shop owner who is doing the same swap....but with the S52 bottom end I never got to building.

RV8 is good....until it's not.

Comment

Gonna have to agree with slammin. Buy said m30 prep it and get it all ready for swap. Then over spring break swap that bitch. The m20 just wishes it could be as manly as a m30.

1991 318i 4dr slick top

Comment

Beginning to think Lambo isn't man enough for the M30.

Originally posted by LJ851 View Post
                      I had him turn in his man card way back when he spooned 205s onto his 9 inch wheels.
                      Yeah I don't deserve that back.

Good points. Definitely things I have thought of. We'll see how the M20 behaves for the next few months as the earliest I would be able to swap would be over summer when I don't need to depend on my car as much.

Lambo needs to get an M30 and build it while DDing M20 until the time is right to swap in M30.....then be manly.
                      Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30 View Post
                      Gonna have to agree with slammin. Buy said m30 prep it and get it all ready for swap. Then over spring break swap that bitch. The m20 just wishes it could be as manly as a m30.
                      That would be the game plan. Make sure everything's put together and ready to go and then throw it in over a weekend.

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                      Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

^ I may have wet my self just a wee bit.

1991 318i 4dr slick top

Comment

If you swap out your m20 I might want it...

Comment

All this debating about what you should swap. I vote to go in a different direction and couch-mod the car

'73 2002 m20 turbo [sold] '87 rat rod 325is [couch modded] '91 vert [daily] '88 325is [spec build v1] '84 325 [spec build v2] '99 323i vert [sold]

Comment

Originally posted by AbsorbantNut View Post
                                All this debating about what you should swap. I vote to go in a different direction and couch-mod the car
                                I already photoshop-mod my car all the time...

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                                Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Working...
                                X