• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Way to pull off the diving boards.

Beautiful.
    No E30 Club
    Originally posted by MrBurgundy
    Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
      Way to pull off the diving boards.

Beautiful.
      Naaaa.....Needs euros. I think slammed with euros would look amazing.
      I want a nice set of smoked MHW's (I know, get it line)
      Free Stuff!!:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=273454

Comment

I like my diving boards because everyone hates them and they're different. Euro bumpers are just money that could be spent elsewhere.

No doubt Euro's would look awesome but id rather spend the money towards the swap.
        1987 325is - S52

Comment

Originally posted by NickL View Post
          I like my diving boards because everyone hates them and they're different. Euro bumpers are just money that could be spent elsewhere.

No doubt Euro's would look awesome but id rather spend the money towards the swap.
          Please keep the DBs, they look awesome. Certain cars just pull them off so well, yours being one of them.

Regarding the swap, you will have some serious oil pan clearance issues, as the m50 pan sits lower then an m20 one...
          Check out Undr8d Empire on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Undr8dEmpireLlc

INSTAGRAM: @UNDR8D_EMPIRE

Scarlet V2 - #Project333Ti by @castromotorsport, @kingsautobodyshop, @bimmerheads, @hardmotorsport, @excel_motorsports & @mateomotorsports - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=371356

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

By all means, keep the DB's.

It's great to see and early done this well.
            '87 325e 2.7i/5spd
            '02 Subaru outback (Still smells like dirty hippie)
            '86 635csi (Sold)
            '87 4KcsQT (Sold)
            '84 318i (Sold)

Comment

just keep the m20
              driving this low you cant even go fast enough to need an s50

-
              Project
              Parts for Sale
              Feedback
              YouTube Channel

Comment

Originally posted by e30polak View Post
                Please keep the DBs, they look awesome. Certain cars just pull them off so well, yours being one of them.

Regarding the swap, you will have some serious oil pan clearance issues, as the m50 pan sits lower then an m20 one...
                Thank you! Yeah that was one big issue I was thinking about how to tackle. A friend of mine shortened his E34 pan a bit, was thinking about doing the same. Cons besides wrong dipstick reading/lessened oil capacity?

Originally posted by iwantspeed View Post
                just keep the m20
                driving this low you cant even go fast enough to need an s50
                The car is on air ride. I can air it up to the height of your car and go just as fast as you. Thanks though.
                1987 325is - S52

Comment

Thank you! Yeah that was one big issue I was thinking about how to tackle. A friend of mine shortened his E34 pan a bit, was thinking about doing the same. Cons besides wrong dipstick reading/lessened oil capacity?

The car is on air ride. I can air it up to the height of your car and go just as fast as you. Thanks though.

you can space up the motor mounts with some thick washers and that would help a little bit.

-
                  Project
                  Parts for Sale
                  Feedback
                  YouTube Channel

Comment

Originally posted by iwantspeed View Post
                    you can space up the motor mounts with some thick washers and that would help a little bit.
                    Yeah thats an option. Was just worried about driveshaft angle. Hopefully someone with a low 24v car will chime in.
                    1987 325is - S52

Comment

Good looking car. I like the Challenger in the background. :) Do you work in aviation too?
                      -Brandon
                      '86 325es S50
                      '12 VW GTI Autobahn DSG
                      '03 540i M-Sport (sold)
                      '08 Jeep SRT-8 (sold)

For sale:
                      S50 TMS chip for Schricks

Comment

The front end is or its almost kissing the ground. Thats the lowest I see an e30 go.

Looks great man :up:

Comment

I can't remember who it was, but I believe someone is making modified subframes/oil pans to work with the 24v swap and avoid clearance issues. It's a member on here, but they're expensive
                          320I - under construction

Comment

Euro bumpers are just money that could be spent elsewhere.
                            :rofl:
                            BBS's,Bags, S50 swap. Its all just money that could be spent else where!
                            Nice car tho.
                            I want a nice set of smoked MHW's (I know, get it line)
                            Free Stuff!!:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=273454

Comment

Awesome build so far. Looks perfect.
                              (OO=[][]=OO)

Comment

not a huge fan of eyelids but i think your car pulls them off very well. any info on the bag setup?

Comment

Working...
                                X