Thanks! Hoping to have the exhaust done this week.
I can't wait until I get to drive this thing!
This is Mika - Now with more S52 *IT'S ALIVE!*
Collapse
X
-
Sounds dope congrats.. You must be dying as much as I am to drive it!Leave a comment:
-
SHE RUNS!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!1!eleven
I aplogize in advance, these videos were taken with my phone. I'll get out the DSLR tomorrow and take some better ones.
For now, that's all. I don't yet have a driveshaft because my local solution fell through but I will very soon. Tomorrow I'll get everything buttoned up, finish bleeding the system, swap in the 2.93 LSD and next weekend it will get the exhaust taken care of.
I can't even explain how happy I am right now. It went in on the first try and it doesn't leak a drop of anything. I never could have done it without all of the help from this forum, the local BMW crowd, and a few close friends. I can't wait to get this on the road. :DLeave a comment:
-
Almost shit my pants with excitement yesterday. When I got home, I had a toy waiting on my doorstep.


I can already tell I'm going to love it. I did not order the DSSR yet... but I probably will if this doesn't work out so well. First off I want to see if I can modify my current selector rod to work a little better.
So... Last night, we started to mount the trans up to the engine, got as far as getting in the new pilot bearing, mounting flywheel, clutch, Pressure plate, pivot pin, shift fork and TOB and realized I don't have the little metal clip thing.
This:

SOB.
Called my local dealer and can have one tomorrow morning but still it was frustrating. So then, we ate some Jack in the Box.

Oh, and I guess I'll show off my Momo Monte Carlo 345mm. I'm pretty excited about this. It will have a horn button as well - just don't know where it is.


Anyway, that's all for today.Leave a comment:
-
-
-
I can't wait. I've got another piece in the works that will make me absolutely love driving my car. Just trying to be patient now...Leave a comment:
-



Leave a comment: