This is Mika - Now with more S52 *IT'S ALIVE!*

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Pootis
    replied
    Bump :giggle:

    Leave a comment:


  • Rdreas
    replied
    MMMMMMM I love alpinweiB Hopefully one day mine will get this nice treatment! Looking good!

    Leave a comment:


  • elcoy
    replied
    anticipation!

    [ATTACH]87207[/ATTACH]

    [ATTACH]87208[/ATTACH]

    [ATTACH]87209[/ATTACH]

    Leave a comment:


  • elcoy
    replied
    Update: Prep for paint

    Prepping for paint
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • elcoy
    replied

    added little bit of exhaust bling.......Added spoiler

    Leave a comment:


  • elcoy
    replied
    additions

    Few additions over the weekend. Getting closer to paint

    Leave a comment:


  • JCarp90
    replied
    And you got a beauty cover. NICE!

    Leave a comment:


  • elcoy
    replied
    big night

    more photos
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • elcoy
    replied
    more good stuff

    another big night! Fogs and ducts installed. Lip and splitter installed. RD Strut bar installed
    Attached Files
    Last edited by elcoy; 12-17-2013, 07:09 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • JCarp90
    replied
    Originally posted by elcoy
    jcarp
    Shes been good. And as you know a blast to drive. got the is lip and splitter in today. Hope to get that and the fogs mounted tonight
    Very cool man. I'm glad to hear it!

    Leave a comment:


  • elcoy
    replied
    jcarp
    Shes been good. And as you know a blast to drive. got the is lip and splitter in today. Hope to get that and the fogs mounted tonight

    Leave a comment:


  • JCarp90
    replied
    Keep the updates coming! :D

    I miss her.

    Leave a comment:


  • elcoy
    replied
    Skid plate installed:
    Windows tinted
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • elcoy
    replied
    the trip from Kansas to Michigan went flawless

    Meeting the new family.
    They all get along just fine.
    The plan:
    Debug all electrical
    Is lip and splitter
    Fogs
    Skirts
    Wheels and tires
    Tint windows
    Reupholster seats
    And then paint
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • JCarp90
    replied
    Bittersweet day, my friends. Sold this car and it's on it's way to it's new home. I'm very sad to see it go, but I'm very pleased it went to a home where I'm sure it will receive all the love it would ever need.

    New project pics coming soon. I'm not done with E30s just yet. ;)

    Leave a comment:

Working...