This is Mika - Now with more S52 *IT'S ALIVE!*

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • JCarp90
    replied
    Originally posted by IronFreak
    GOOD luck with the swap man!
    Thanks!

    Leave a comment:


  • IronFreak
    replied
    GOOD luck with the swap man!

    Leave a comment:


  • JCarp90
    replied
    Originally posted by IronFreak
    I must have missed your sale thread, my bad. I didnt have much luck since anyone around here that actually has an E30 is either swapped or has no money haha.
    Lol no worries. I thought you were commenting on my for-sale thread.

    Leave a comment:


  • IronFreak
    replied
    I must have missed your sale thread, my bad. I didnt have much luck since anyone around here that actually has an E30 is either swapped or has no money haha.

    Leave a comment:


  • JCarp90
    replied
    Originally posted by IronFreak
    Part it out, I ended up doing that with mine and got $500 out of of the motor components.
    I've actually had quite a bit of interest at my asking price, actually.

    Leave a comment:


  • IronFreak
    replied
    Part it out, I ended up doing that with mine and got $500 out of of the motor components.

    Leave a comment:


  • JCarp90
    replied
    If anybody wants an M20 :)

    Leave a comment:


  • JCarp90
    replied
    M52 deal ended up falling through BUT I have found a killer deal on an S52.

    Can't complain. :D

    Leave a comment:


  • JCarp90
    replied
    I guess the M52 swap is official. Finally located a motor and this weekend I hit the yards.

    I picked up the following:

    -E34 oil pan
    -E34 pickup tube
    -E34 Dipstick & Tube
    -M50 harness
    -OBD1 Coil packs (all 6)
    -OBD1 Crank Position Sensor
    -OBD1 Knock Sensors

    All in addition to some random other little pieces I'm spacing on right now. Oh, I only spent $59.

    If anyone has a 24v swap G260 trans brace, let me know. Going to place an order for the spider hose, thermostat housing, E28 motor mounts and whatever other random stuff I need in the next couple days. Hopefully I can pull the motor out of the donor car next weekend.

    Leave a comment:


  • JCarp90
    replied
    Originally posted by TheTacoMan
    I know the feeling, how is yours overheating?
    Mine never overheated...

    Leave a comment:


  • TheTacoMan
    replied
    Originally posted by JCarp90
    Thank you. I've been working pretty hard on getting this thing on the road and it seems like I'm taking 1 step forward and 2 steps back sometimes.

    Around the beginning of February, I should be getting my year-end bonus so I should be making some real progress then.
    I know the feeling, how is yours overheating?

    Leave a comment:


  • JCarp90
    replied
    Originally posted by RoyaLife
    i see potential.
    Thank you. I've been working pretty hard on getting this thing on the road and it seems like I'm taking 1 step forward and 2 steps back sometimes.

    Around the beginning of February, I should be getting my year-end bonus so I should be making some real progress then.

    Leave a comment:


  • RoyaLife
    replied
    i see potential.

    Leave a comment:


  • JCarp90
    replied
    Originally posted by TheTacoMan
    I have the same issue with head gasket on my m20 and not decking/resurfacing the head. Im ordered headstuds to see if I could fix it that way if not oh well that much closer to boost.

    Good luck!
    Well, my problem is that I DID have it decked. I'm wondering if he just did a shitty job.

    Good luck with your build, man.

    Leave a comment:


  • TheTacoMan
    replied
    I have the same issue with head gasket on my m20 and not decking/resurfacing the head. Im ordered headstuds to see if I could fix it that way if not oh well that much closer to boost.

    Good luck!

    Leave a comment:

Working...