X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• blunttech
    replied
    Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
    Awesome. Yeah, I guess I could have just posted the P/N instead of a competitor.
    No its good... I didnt realize they were StopTech parts

Leave a comment:

• Farbin Kaiber
    replied
    Awesome. Yeah, I guess I could have just posted the P/N instead of a competitor.

Leave a comment:

• blunttech
    replied
    I think Lee said somewhere (Maybe not Lee???) that there is an aftermarket company that makes the uprated seals. I think it was in a thread with someone else doing 135i calipers. I'll hunt...

http://www.turnermotorsport.com/p-11...-e82-135i.aspx
    Thanks man We have the full StopTech line so I can source them there

Leave a comment:

• Farbin Kaiber
    replied
    Originally posted by blunttech View Post
    I had also read that. Do you know what the cure is??? Has BMW come up with a solution??. look at this lol. I need to invest in tires I think. look at about 1:22 where hes rolling about 50mph

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7SdiAttX-zw

I think Lee said somewhere (Maybe not Lee???) that there is an aftermarket company that makes the uprated seals. I think it was in a thread with someone else doing 135i calipers. I'll hunt...

Leave a comment:

• fresh_TD
    replied
    Holy Fuck!!

Leave a comment:

• LJ851
    replied
    I had also read that. Do you know what the cure is??? Has BMW come up with a solution??. look at this lol. I need to invest in tires I think. look at about 1:22 where hes rolling about 50mph

That is going to be awesome.

Leave a comment:

• blunttech
    replied
    Originally posted by Ray Smoodiver View Post
    I would also like any info you have on this subject.
    We are going to start a new thread when the project actually starts so watch that. Jake will come up with something. The car is shipping this Saturday and will be at Jakes Sunday so wont be long

Leave a comment:

• blunttech
    replied
    Are you gonna switch out the seals in those calipers? IIRC they are melt prone, and there is an upgrade to prevent that.

Leave a comment:

• Ray Smoodiver
    replied
    That would make it easy ... Jake was going to make them... Ill email him Thank you
    I would also like any info you have on this subject.

Leave a comment:

• MattAvino
    replied
    Bonkers

Leave a comment:

• Jean
    replied
    Can't wait to see more updates on the engine swap!!!

Leave a comment:

• M-technik-3
    replied
    Well dig the level of builds your doing Steve. Still upset to see the 02 go but it's just a car

Leave a comment:

• lambo
    replied
    This is hardly a "refresh" anymore...

Leave a comment:

• Farbin Kaiber
    replied
    Are you gonna switch out the seals in those calipers? IIRC they are melt prone, and there is an upgrade to prevent that.

Leave a comment:

• LJ851
    replied
    Steve, it may be time to revise the thread title on this one. I'm thinking "Blunttech overcompensation / penis replacement build" or similar.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X