e30 Restoration and Engine Swap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

e30 Restoration and Engine Swap

Sorry for any formatting problems, I've never posted on a forum in my life. Having a hard time posting pictures correctly so I'll have to just post links for now, sorry :/
    Just starting my build thread here. Bought this off some Native American dude here in Albuquerque for 200$, the body is in near perfect condition so I figured it was worth the money.
    What's wrong with it: The story the guy told me was that he dropped a bolt into the intake, and somehow it went through the engine and basicly tore it up. One of the valves on the head is mangled along with a piston head, I have to imagine the cylinder wall holds a similar story. Regardless it's going to come out and something else is gonna go in. Look into an m50 or m52 atm.

Here's where it rested for the past year before he started to "work on it"

Had to go and buy a key because the guy lost it...

Towing

Gonna post this now to see if I can figure out how to post pictures the right way now, sorry for being a noob lol. I have a lot more pics just hold up a sec.

The car itself once I got it to my house.

The only dent on the entire car

Got all the caps for the rimsInterior stuffYuck

Damn New Mexico heat..

Guess I gotta learn how to do upholstry

Engine stuff

Here's the piston head, didnt take a pic of the head and valve that's all fucked up because I stowed it away and it's really heavy, but basicly imagine this but about 10x worse

Comment

Damnit the resolution is way to big I'm so sorry

Comment

Originally posted by noodleinjar View Post
        Damnit the resolution is way to big I'm so sorry
        lol apology accepted. subscribing! looking forward to the progress
        1993 BMW 325iC -S52

Comment

Working...
        X