There are big plans for the car this winter. Will only get 2-3 weeks to work on the car before I have to fly back to Tuscaloosa Alabama. Hoping to get a lot done and lots of parts installed. Will be working getting the engine bay cleaned up and lay the framework for the future. Also get some steelies modified and put under the car.
Support my site so I can dump more money in the car: http://www.neuemotorsports.com/
76 2002 M20 Turbo
Collapse
X
-
Thank you for the input! Exactly what I'm looking for.Leave a comment:
-
I dont want to be a dick, but this sticker looks like its been vectorized in illustrator. Try redoing it with the proper font. Its helvetica neue lt pro. I believe you could get the bmw logo on brandsoftheworld.com =)Leave a comment:
-
Hello everyone,
I have been working over the past few months on a new project of mine. Neue Motorsports. The name comes from the 2002 being dubbed the "Neue Klasse". The idea is teaming up with 2002 owners and E30 owners to bring their products to the world.
Currently many of them depend on threads to sell all of their products and don't get much exposure past that. I decided I would sell their products in addition to my own. Personally I am working on OEM upgrades for the 2002 such as wood trunk boards. Currently I have had some stickers designed and will be starting with that. I have already teamed up with people such as the Heist, Raceskids and Fuzz Fabrics for the site. The website will fully launch at the end of the month with around 10-15 different products for the 2002 and E30.
As of right now I am having a pre-order for two stickers. The first one may offend a lot of you (even myself as I own a square tail) but people wanted it. The second one is a remake of a popular decal.


Check out the site: http://www.neuemotorsports.com/
If anyone has suggestions or is interested in working together please let me know!
Thanks.Leave a comment:
-
Yeah, I've seen that. I would probably run the 2002haus one as that is a proven setup already. Down the line when I have more $$$ to play with it'll be turbo'd.Leave a comment:
-
Saw your post about not going turbo/need in custom axles... Have you looked into the MadMax CAtuned rear end setup?Leave a comment:
-
Got the interior back in today and the car is back on the ground.
Going to be running more camber upfront. Also will be lowering it a bunch more. Fender will be pulled and rolled.
Got the Momo installed. The interior looks great
Leave a comment:
-
Im very interested to see what you guys end up selling on the site. In the future I plan on offering a few 02pieces my self. Maybe Ill have to contact you guys then.Leave a comment:
-
-

Looking for feedback on our website before we go fully live. Products and descriptions have not been added yet. Please give honest feedback! Thanks!
Leave a comment:
-
Finally made progress today. We got a lot done and is what was holding up the rest of the swap.
Pulled out subframe
Jacked up car
Fought the subframe and the engine for 1 1/2 but finally got everything bolted in place
Made cuts to the front tray
End up with this
Final result
Will be making more progess as the car needs to be done around August 10th so I can drive to Alabama.
Make sure to check out www.neuemotorsports.comLeave a comment:

Leave a comment: