Anything new?
Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
76 2002 M20 Turbo
Collapse
X
-
Hell yeah!! Keep us posted.
Sounds like this thing is going to be a monster man!
Sent from my Nexus 4 using TapatalkLeave a comment:
-
So the engine is a super eta and will be running the stock internals. Boost should be around 10-13 pounds. If it hits 300 I will be satisfied, but who knows what it will end up making until I get it dyno'ed.Leave a comment:
-
What internals in the block are you running to get to 300-350hp??
Just stock fully rebuilt? Just curious.
Sent from my Nexus 4 using TapatalkLeave a comment:
-
Parts update on what is being run:
Spec Stage 3+ clutch
Tial 38mm wastegate
A custom oil cooler
BOSCH 36lb Injectors
UUC EVO 3 Ultimate Short ShifterLeave a comment:
-
-
Actually the oil drain but it's all good. Hopefully I'll keep cleaning the bay this week. Looks like we won't be able to work on it next weekend, headed to Spokane to pick up my s62 and 6 speeds.Leave a comment:
-
-
Good info! Yeah, everything about this thread including the Raptor is pretty sweet.Leave a comment:
-
-
We're running an ebay manifold. It's an internal wastegate one, but we'll have to cut a hole to mount the wastegate. We we'rent sure on space so I can add it in later on when we figure out placement. I talked it over with others who have done m20 turbo 2002's and ran what they're running.Leave a comment:

Leave a comment: