Yeah its awesome, is my brothers. Its a 2013 Raptor with 5% tint on side windows and 40% on the windshield....sorta illegal but whatever.
Its an ebay turbo manifold, its the same one Wobbie used on his turbo M20. It fit for him so am using the same one because it works.
76 2002 M20 Turbo
Collapse
X
-
What Turbo Manifold are you running? CX racing? Was wondering how it fits in the bay!!
Rad build. Subb'ed for greatness.Leave a comment:
-
Your bottom end still has the cast oil pump drive gear, you should replace it and make sure to tighten that gear really good and with thread locker so it doesn't come loose.Leave a comment:
-
Thanks for the heads up, the motor is actually an '88 SETA bottom end, and the top end is updated, as it's an m20b25 top end.very nice project. I noticed you have an early m20 with the stamped metal cam gear and oil pump drive gear. I suggest you upgrade to the sinter gears. There is history of people whose gears failed. Especially with a turbo you don't want that to go.
See: http://www.mye28.com/viewtopic.php?p=921204Leave a comment:
-
-
Finally moved my car today. Should get regular weekly updates from now tell its done. Few photos from today.
Leave a comment:
-
very nice project. I noticed you have an early m20 with the stamped metal cam gear and oil pump drive gear. I suggest you upgrade to the sinter gears. There is history of people whose gears failed. Especially with a turbo you don't want that to go.
See: http://www.mye28.com/viewtopic.php?p=921204Leave a comment:
-
Can't wait to see this car and get turning wrenches on it. It'll be incredible once it's running.Leave a comment:
-
that's surprising to hear.
op, neat project! I think my plans may have rotated to an m20 dogleg swap into my 2002, so this thread will be interesting.
anyone know if hartge long-tubes will clear the steering setup on a 2002?Leave a comment:
-
-
Hi Dylan looks good so far.
For those who ask, the M20 swap (sans AC) doesn't weigh any more than the M10 running AC and smog equipment.Leave a comment:
-
From what I have heard from the FAQ is that at the max it can add 100 pounds. This weight can be trimmed down though, the added weight overall doesn't change the driveability, now if you put an M30 in, yes it does make it nose heavy. I plan on this only adding around 80 pounds to my car.Leave a comment:





Leave a comment: