1971 BMW 1600 Project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^awesome
    1991 325i - "Scambles" The Daily Driven lightly modded.
    1988 Mazda RX-7 TII "Mako" The Free Dorito
    bacon by Jared Laabs, on Flickr

Comment

damn, sorry about the car,

but about your body, get checked out,

My buddies and I hit 4 oak trees at 75 MPH when I was 18, I was great, felt good, after 10 hrs went by, oh fuck, felt like I got hit buy a truck, stayed in bed for a week, I bent the front bench seat like a pretzel, I was in back, both side windows hit me, cut every where, but the real bad part is, it changed the way my neck grew, caused some damage that was irreversible, I keep it pretty good now but in my 30's started having to see a chiropractor every week, x rays showed the problem, sometimes my neck locks up, gets real stiff, doesn't feel the best, just a little lessons learned,
      88 M3 Lachsliber glass top, 90 IS project,

Comment

Ryan you know we love you

great job salvaging what you could.

can't wait to see what you do next pal!

Comment

Originally posted by george graves View Post
          Usually when a buddy breaks up with a girl, you take him to a strip club to help ease the pain.

What's the automotive equivalent to that? Go test drive a new i8? Sure, she costs too much, and you're not going to take it home mom, but what the heck - it'll take your mind off things for a bit. Plus, maybe they will even have free hot wings!
          I went to a strip club once. All I could think about was all these naked women and their fathers who probably don't approve of their life choices. One of the girls who gave me a lap dance was a fresh immigrant from Poland and she was studying to be a kindergarten teacher. I wish I was 5 again. She was a nice lady.

Originally posted by Calypso Moor View Post
          I witness you. I witness you, Phreshkid.
          That photo is so perfect omg

Originally posted by steve68 View Post
          damn, sorry about the car,

but about your body, get checked out,

My buddies and I hit 4 oak trees at 75 MPH when I was 18, I was great, felt good, after 10 hrs went by, oh fuck, felt like I got hit buy a truck, stayed in bed for a week, I bent the front bench seat like a pretzel, I was in back, both side windows hit me, cut every where, but the real bad part is, it changed the way my neck grew, caused some damage that was irreversible, I keep it pretty good now but in my 30's started having to see a chiropractor every week, x rays showed the problem, sometimes my neck locks up, gets real stiff, doesn't feel the best, just a little lessons learned,
          This scares my but is likely true. I don't expect to live past 30 so I should narrowly miss all my ailments catching up to me.

Originally posted by Pantless Spency View Post
          Ryan you know we love you
          great job salvaging what you could.
          can't wait to see what you do next pal!
          I won't let you down Spence
          world renown Harry Potter expert
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X