No announcement yet.

1985 325e | M60b40 | Fifty Shades of Bronzit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also, should I paint my valve cover/intake blue or purple?

Comment

Originally posted by ArtFoodBMW View Post
      Have either of you seen the 740i on cragislist that needs the new transmission? I was tempted to go get that so I could have a v8 in my eta, but then i realized how expensive all the other parts would be for a swap
      Quite spendy. I wonder if that's a cheaper swap then the s52. You'd get more power.

Comment

Originally posted by ST1G View Post
        Quite spendy. I wonder if that's a cheaper swap then the s52. You'd get more power.
        Moar power:p

Comment

But you wouldn't gain as much as a m50 tarbo... so

Comment

But V8...

Comment

Paint the cover blue. V8 =SEXY. In the end I agree with St1g... turbo is the way. Wait you will have a 2.7i soon. Turbo, turbo, turbo...

Comment

No turbo for me guys. I saw what it did to the last car we had that was turbo'd (e24) and I'd prefer to stay away from them. Plus, if i can get a supercharger for like $40 at the junkyard, I'd be much happier

Comment

No turbo for me guys. I saw what it did to the last car we had that was turbo'd (e24) and I'd prefer to stay away from them. Plus, if i can get a supercharger for like $40 at the junkyard, I'd be much happier
                  What are you planning on pulling the supercharger from?

The e24 must have had a poor turbo set up.

Comment

What are you planning on pulling the supercharger from?

The e24 must have had a poor turbo set up.
                    I haven't decided which model of supercharger i want yet. Hopefully something small.
                    The e24 was a callaway turbo installed by BMW themselves if i'm not mistaken. It had somewhere around 300k miles and there was always something wrong with it

Comment

I haven't decided which model of supercharger i want yet. Hopefully something small.
                      The e24 was a callaway turbo installed by BMW themselves if i'm not mistaken. It had somewhere around 300k miles and there was always something wrong with it

Ahh, 300k isn't bad for a turbo car. My 300k e30 is having lots of problems so I'm not sure we can attribute that to the turbo.

Regardless, a super would be sweet! I can't wait to see you do it mate.

Comment

Ahh, 300k isn't bad for a turbo car. My 300k e30 is having lots of problems so I'm not sure we can attribute that to the turbo.

Regardless, a super would be sweet! I can't wait to see you do it mate.
                        You're e30 has 300k?! I never would've guessed!
                        And it's less common for people to super, sooo I might be the first supercharged bronzit m20

Comment

First it was a 2.7i... now a supercharger. OH MAN!!!

Comment

Ben, I am not trying to spend your money but these would look pretty good on the bronzit.

Comment

^Will look stancetastic, might as well cut coils and paint those wheels, two neon pink, and two neon green, with zebra lips and purple lugnuts on a 90mm stud conversion.

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
                                ^Will look stancetastic, might as well cut coils and paint those wheels, two neon pink, and two neon green, with zebra lips and purple lugnuts on a 90mm stud conversion.

I enjoy Porsche wheels. We can't all afford BBS/Alpina/XXR

Comment

Working...
                                X