X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One more

[ATTACH]99513[/ATTACH]

Comment

lol thought i recognized that backyard. Nice progress. now get this ready for bimmerfest you slacker

Comment

Hi guys

I thought you guys would get a kick out of my buddy's new plates for his e30.
        Click image for larger version

Name:	20057217120_748af594bf_b.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	64.4 KB
ID:	7177945
        Aside, from that, we have his rust under control, I'm almost done with wiring the engine.

Comment

First start up after a weekend of diagnosing.

It started off with no power which was a super dead battery, so I added a jumper box. The starter slowly came to life,but I was missing spark and fuel. I had fuel pressure,but the injectors were pulsating. I found out my feed and return lines were mixed up. Next, the no spark issue was traced to a bad coil, and 173 dme. I threw my buddy's 380 dme and coil on which lead to instant start up. PimpinWalrus hooked me up with a good standing 173,and she starts up. I have a few issue left to address, but she should be ready for autox on the 23rd.

Comment

I drove her finally. I recently got some motivation to work on her again. I gotta fix some vacuum leaks,piece together an exhaust, and put my interior back together. We should be in business after that .

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Comment

im into Japanese cars too , and i own a 2.7i , i'm liking how this build is going. do you plan on turbo'ing it or keeping it n/a?
              1986 LTW M52 (First project 2015- )
              1998 e36 328ic/5 -
              Roundie alpina pig cheek’d (1969)
              1967 2002 parts car
              1994 318iS junked.

Comment

neat
                - 90 325is

Comment

Originally posted by JeLani View Post
                  im into Japanese cars too , and i own a 2.7i , i'm liking how this build is going. do you plan on turbo'ing it or keeping it n/a?
                  I have plans to turbo my 2.7i if all goes as planned.

Comment

I got a package from sssquid and it has been installed. I put my exhaust on, and have a leak somewhere near the manifolds. Still tracing down a vacuum Ieak. Interior still needs some love.

Comment

Cool build. I would have rhino-lined the engine bay when the motor was out though!
                      Build Threads:
                      Pamela/Bella/Betty/325ix/5-Lug Seta/S60R/Miata ITB/Miata Turbo/Miata VVT/951/325xi-6

Comment

Originally posted by Julien View Post
                        Cool build. I would have rhino-lined the engine bay when the motor was out though!
                        I was in a rush to get the car out of a friend's yard,so I had to just drop it in and go.

Comment

She's getting closer to seeing the wide open road. Working out the last few details.

Comment

Worked on the interior of the car last night. My cluster was reading inaccurately, so the car was completely out of fuel. I looked at the the fuel level sender and peeked into the rank. Everything was clean,and in proper working order. I get to tackle the steering column thread today.

Comment

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Shakedown Run

After getting the steering column thread sorted out with a die, the mtech 1 wheel went back on. She needed to see life outside of the parking lot,so wot was achieved and I liked it! Autox next year will be fun!Click image for larger version

Name:	23245684050_0426b70006_b.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	51.8 KB
ID:	7181251

Comment

Working...
                                X