E30 1Jz build.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E30 1Jz build.

So I'm new here, I've built a few cars before, my previous build my Supra with a 1J swap got totalled. so i bought it back from the insurance company and now I'm building a E30 1J street / Track car.

reference to my supra:

I got this E30 Shell from local which he was going to use as a race car also . the car is basically just a roller no interior, no bumpers, missing door, no lights, no drivetrain but I'm up to the challenge!

Shell is a 1984 325E , motor specs is a 1jzgte Single turbo, Garrett T04s, JDM 440cc injectors , R154 Transmission , stage 3 spec clutch and tuning with Stock ECU and SAFC. Motor made 260whp @14psi on a mustang dyno.

All the Fab Work will be done at AES Auto, he will be making the Mounts, exhaust and cage

Parts ive Gathered for the car.

M3 front brakes
    M3 Stock Suspension
    front LCA
    NRG Bucket seat
    Walbro 255
    Mint Doors with black panels
    trunk with IS spoiler

how i got the car:

what i did today, cleaned up some wiring, installed the new trunk, a door and door panels.

Welcome :)

M20B28 Turbo

My Build Thread

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=255839

Comment

What do you plan on doing to the front? Going tubular or going to try and shoehorn that beast in there?
      Check started threads for stuff for sale!

Current:
      '86 325es---5.0 Work in progress
      2002 is300

Comment

Originally posted by sayed ali View Post
        Welcome :)
        Thank you!

Originally posted by dburgoon View Post
        What do you plan on doing to the front? Going tubular or going to try and shoehorn that beast in there?
        Front i might just leave stock for now, no major plans in tubing it just yet.

Comment

well past few weeks, been trying to source out some parts. finally got the doors on, got headlights, and grills,taillight and some interior pcs. also finally sourced out a front sump pan for my 1jz.

heres what the 1j looked like before i pull it out of the supra, going to clean up the motor and give it some love.

Comment

Cool project, Good luck with it.

Comment

Working...
            X