Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hartge h26 project.....the long road:) Oct 2014 begins:)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _kanon View Post
    You could get them new if you traveled back in time ;)

A BNIB set of MHW tails was just for sale.. dealerships and shops have old stock.. enthusiasts who buy two of one thing or more.. hoarders.. all kinds of ways these things remain time capsules... they are out there. One just needs to search and search and make connections.

At any rate, please share more photos of the mats. It would be helpful as I make my decision for mats.
    ACS S3 Build / Dinan 5 E34

Comment

Originally posted by TimeMachinE30 View Post
      A BNIB set of MHW tails was just for sale.. dealerships and shops have old stock.. enthusiasts who buy two of one thing or more.. hoarders.. all kinds of ways these things remain time capsules... they are out there. One just needs to search and search and make connections.

At any rate, please share more photos of the mats. It would be helpful as I make my decision for mats.
      I was being cheeky, but yes, you are correct :) I'd like more pictures as well!

Comment

Originally posted by _kanon View Post
        I was being cheeky, but yes, you are correct :) I'd like more pictures as well!
        :up:
        ACS S3 Build / Dinan 5 E34

Comment

:)

Originally posted by TimeMachinE30 View Post

Will try to get some pictures of the mats for you this week, been crazy around here. Finding lots of things to do to the house:).......
          Hope to get back to the car soon. Going to pull the valve cover and paint it and do the valve clearance, and then ad the oil pressure/temp sensors. Would like to get the gauges working soon.
          jm

Comment

btw, can you document how you mounted the front valance to the car? yours didn't come with the mounting points predrilled right? i just ordered the valance from Levent at Guten :D

Comment

yes

I will doc each step:). I most likely will use 3-m tape:)
              jm

Comment

.......eye candy........the "bible" katalog und poster
                .......@john....I thought you were "gonna" call???
                Attached Files
                sigpic

Comment

Hi

Yeh, its been crazy around here:). With moving and the family coming for the past week, just did not get to call. Will give you a call this weekend. Send me your number through pm.....just in case I can not find it:).
                  Nice information in that 'bible':)
                  thanks,
                  jm

Comment

Originally posted by 2002jm View Post
                    Yeh, its been crazy around here:). With moving and the family coming for the past week, just did not get to call. Will give you a call this weekend. Send me your number through pm.....just in case I can not find it:).
                    Nice information in that 'bible':)
                    thanks,
                    jm
                    ....that pic.....that's "the nicest pic of my garage floor" lol:)
                    sigpic

Comment

Front Hartge VFL spoiler install

......will be posting spoiler install here shortly....for those of you that have the 2piece front valance (83-85 euro), you will not need the lower part.
                      I am waiting on a used NA valance to complete mine (I did not have the 2piece valance (my car j-spec 87)......stay tuned
                      Attached Files
                      sigpic

Comment

Attached Files
                        sigpic

Comment

front spoiler

Looking forward to seeing how you put the spoiler on. Will be very helpful for anyone doing this project.
                          thanks for the input, and good talking to you today:)
                          jm

Comment

Nice build jm! Sub'd up, and ready for more haha.
                            sigpic
                            Alpina B6 2.8/1 Project
                            http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=345025
                            Frankenstein Turbo Swap Thread [On Hold]
                            http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=255606

Comment

good deal:)

Originally posted by EulB30 View Post
                              Nice build jm! Sub'd up, and ready for more haha.
                              Glad to have you posting here. Questions, comments, pictures of hartge, are most welcome:)
                              Will be back to the project on Sat....when the family leaves:)
                              jm

Comment

Been outta the country and still will be for a few weeks. But I'm tuning in to see updates from you and from Barron!!! Looking good!!

Comment

Working...
                                X