My 1990 325i project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My 1990 325i project

Just purchased my first e30 after the long wait. After driving an msport 325ci e46 and an msport individual 320d over the last 10 months. The e30 is a bit of a different ride its far more connected to the road. I am going to be making this my project car for the foreseeable future so here are the details: 1990 BMW 325i e30 with euro grills and headlights, mtech 2 front and rear bumper, muffler delete, lowered on jom coilovers. Open to any advice on anything that you guys think I will be posting up as frequently as I can thanks

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Not a bad start! IMO I don't dig those side skirts especially when it's so clean everywhere else!

It's funny how many guys go E46 then E30 or E30 to E46 then back to E30.

E30 is completely a driver's car. If you ever feel any different, don't drive your car for a week. Wash it on Saturday and drive it Sunday with no plans on where to go. You'll fall in love all over again, the E46 just doesn't have the same feeling.

Got pics of your 320D?!
    clutchCTRL!
    Move with a purpose.
    - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
    - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
    - 2000 323i AT
    2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

I feel the same about the skirts I'm looking into what else I could put there any suggestions would be greatly appreciated I will look and post if I have some. ya there is a huge difference between the e46 and e30

Comment

The e30 got some love today new plugs, oil, oil filter and wiper blades I am going to make this build a diy project build on a budget.

Attached Files

Comment

Working...
        X