M20 projecto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

M20 projecto

I picked up a eta block from my buddy for this e21 head I had laying around. I started looking around to find a 885 casting and found a turbo part out with almost everything I needed for the head. Very clean 885 although it has no been machined so I don't know the real condition but from as far as I can see, it seems to be in pretty good shape. Also got from him a bimmerheads regrind cam, 280/274 with HD rockers brand new. Dual race springs brand new, arp head studs brand new, calico main and rod bearings brand new and some other parts like seals and what not. Also the valves but those are not new, they're in good condition just need a little work cleaning and whatever else you do. Included just about everything that was stock for the head as well including all the little eccentrics and clips and everything. The block I got is in pretty good shape although I will probably have a machinest take a look at that too. Also included the eta crank.

What I'm missing: I need rods, pistons, oil pump and pan, gaskets and few other items I can't think of at the moment. I will go through everything today and start to plan on what's good and bad and what i still need to purchase.

My goal is nothing crazy, I'm not going turbo but I want a little extra hp's compared to stock.

Transmission: I'm looking for a getrag 260 and everything else to go with it, including manual drive shaft, clutch , flywheel, pressure plate, trans bracket and most likely a diff since I'm running the stock 2.93 in my auto super eta. I want to build this motor up with the tranny and everything so I can do a full swap in my car.

I'm planning on reaching out to bimmerheads and have them do any machine work necessary and put the head together and help me get started.

If you have any parts laying around, that would benefit me in anyway, reach out and let me know what you have. Cash or pay pal ready depending on where you're located. I'm still new to the whole engine building so any information helps a lot. Will post up pics later today of everything I have!!
    _keepitgutter
    88 Alpine white Super Eta

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    _keepitgutter

Comment

Just a few pictures I had on my phone already

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      _keepitgutter

Comment

I like where this is going