Feel free to swing by any time!
I'm sure I'll have you sold on 24v swapping a future car of yours :)
Beckster's M52 325IS
Collapse
X
-
;)
Just in time for August c/c:)
jm
I should come by and see how you put this thing in:)
jmLeave a comment:
-
-
:)
Nice wheels:) When are you going to get the engine set up and running?
jmLeave a comment:
-
If everything goes according to plan tonight, the car will be sitting on 3 piece OZ fittipaldi's very soon.Leave a comment:
-
-
f a n t a s t i c n e w s
Great news r3v, my Passat sold last night!
That means i'll have sufficient funds for my m52 swap.
My delrin 24v swap mounts came in. Thanks "Styleprojekt ."
I also picked up a Porsche 928 booster with master-cylinder and reservoir for 40$.
Last edited by BECKSTER; 07-17-2016, 04:49 PM.Leave a comment:
-
Is that white early BMP kitted car still around on your side of the state, I'd snag those if you could.Leave a comment:
-
Decided I'll pass on them, I'll most likely go with Taurus skirts since I'm too poor for IS skirts.Leave a comment:
-

Leave a comment: