Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

bruner's Alpine Early Model Dream Build [euro galore-e30 m3 5 lug-bbk-m30 turbo soon]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn it's been so long since I've given you guys an update. Thanks for reminding me Austin. I've done a ton of work to this bad girl since I last updated this, and I've taken pics of everything, but I just never find the time to upload them and update this thread. I'll try to get an update together for you ladies in the next few days.

Small teaser: suspension is done and she feels incredible in the corners, but I still have a few small suspension plans. Also the m20 is out. Engine bay work is in progress. And lastly, the alpina twin turbo m30 has been put on hold. I'll be boosting a different engine, which I finished building and gathering all the parts for turbo fun times. She's now sitting on the stand, waiting to go in. Stay tuned for lots of pics and the new engine reveal.

90 M3 brilliantrot/schwarz
    90 M5 brilliantrot/schwarz
    87 325 alpinweiss/houndstooth (building)
    90 735i/5 islandgrün-metallic/schwarz (daily)
    87 Foxbody Notch 5.0 5spd SSP (other daily)
    71 F-250 4x4 390 4spd

Comment

Never got updated...

I drove my e30 from California to London!

Comment

lolz
        1990 325i Cashmere Beige

"I don't like question marks. They're like exclamation points, but think they're fancy because they're curved. I won't tolerate it." -MNChiefsan

Comment

Originally posted by bruner View Post
          Thanks guys! I'll be updating this thread regularly, so keep an eye on it
          1990 325iX - sterlingsilber metallic
          1991 325i - lazurblau metallic

Originally posted by delamaize
          E30 = Lego for men.

Comment

Working...
          X