'91 Vert M54 Swapped

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey guys, long time no see.....
    Been a while due to insane school schedules and family issues.

Some quick updates:
    1.Finished flocking the dash, came out an 8/10 in my book, may or may not keep it in the long run
    2. Removed Heater box to rebuild it, going to rewire/organize wiring and install stereo
    3. Then I will move onto suspension
    -Order wheels and tires
    -Order Megan coil overs and all new power flex bushings
    4. Long after the suspension rebuild, I will begin to prep car for paint, but I'm unsure on color and which shop, if you have any suggestion, I live in the riverside area and am willing to drive a distance for quality service.

I'm wanting to do complete a color change on my car and have two final color candidates:

Mauritiusblau 287

this color, seems like Lagunengrün Metallic 266, regardless a beautiful color

would love to hear any input, or suggestions on color, certain bodyshops, and prepping the car for paint. Also Merry Christmas!
    Last edited by Jokester; 12-24-2016, 11:06 AM.

Comment

Seems like you're all over the place with what you'd like to do. For me, I like to address certain things at certain times. Currently, I'm doing an entire front end rebuild. (steering rack, subframe, sway bars, brakes) Then I'm moving onto the rear (guibo, csb, subframe, sway bar, diff mount). Then I'll head to body work. Then interior. Then a new motor.

It's easier for me if I tackle one... group? or one "While I'm in there" type deals at once. It got a bit too scattered trying to do many things at once with my old 87, and I forgot to really enjoy it. It just because a never ending project that didn't run.

Comment

Originally posted by Haystack View Post
        Seems like you're all over the place with what you'd like to do. For me, I like to address certain things at certain times. Currently, I'm doing an entire front end rebuild. (steering rack, subframe, sway bars, brakes) Then I'm moving onto the rear (guibo, csb, subframe, sway bar, diff mount). Then I'll head to body work. Then interior. Then a new motor.

It's easier for me if I tackle one... group? or one "While I'm in there" type deals at once. It got a bit too scattered trying to do many things at once with my old 87, and I forgot to really enjoy it. It just because a never ending project that didn't run.
        You're absolutely right sir. I realize now that the previous post was a tad unsorted, I'm working on my heater box right now, and while I'm there I'm working on the wiring, while I'm on the wiring I will wire up my new stereo system.

Sadly I still don't have my Luke box due to company issues. Above I was just laying out my plans over the next couple posts. I'll edit the previous post to help clear it up.

Comment

Working...
        X