He’s a Rescue 2door alpine coupe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He’s a Rescue 2door alpine coupe

Some people rescue pitbulls which is cool. I on the other hand am trying my hand at rescuing an E30. I am not new to E30’s but I am new to starting with one that needs this much help. Well here is Kasper he was owned by a family out of Las Vegas that did not know how to take care of him.
    1989 332IS -S-Fiddy Four-Some weight removed.
    5 lug E36 M3 Brakes Coilovers and LTW's and No ABS.

Comment

From the single pic it looks to be in pretty good shape, what issues does she need sorting?

Edit: He need sorting**

Comment

Sorry for the single pic the damn iphone takes great pictures but they are unusable as they are to large.

Comment

The car needs a lot of love. Current plans are to swap it to 5 lug then get it on some ground controls. Perform manual swap is it is currently an automatic. at the same time work on the interior, recover all seats replace the dash or flock it. The engine runs well so thats ok for now. Once it is sorted inside and suspension wise I want to replace the banged up front fender the front valance, the rear tail panel has a bad repair in it so I am going to replace that and then full repaint and bodywork the car to a perfect finish.

Comment

More pics of its neglected state.

Comment

So I have been working on the E30 but I have not been doing a very good job of documenting what I have done.

I started by completely redoing the interior.

Started by completely recovering the front and rear seats in new leather also bought a new wheel and had it recovered by Adrenalin Junkie

I found a good but not perfect dash to flock. Flocked it

Comment

The car then got a black headliner, a new sunroof trim panel a map light mirror and a set of pop-outs, as well as had all the window tint removed.

Comment

Built a custom set of Style 5 BBS's with fully polished lips and Bagged Propper Stainless Hardware. Wrapped in 215/40/17 Yoko S- Drives which fit perfect with the ET25 backspacing on the suspension below.

I then shifted focus to the suspension which needed new parts and It got all that and then some.

SRS Kit front and rear, SRS lollipops, E36 M3 front brakes and spindles, sway bar end links, Ground control E36 front strut assemblies (rewired abs to make it all work) with Ground control Race Top hats (camber and caster), new Springs 450 front and 650 rear, Condor Rear elliptical bushings Garagistic rear subframe bushings, Garagistic brake lines all around, 328ci rear brake rotors E46 325i calipers, new e-brake shoes and parts, and just for good measure a new Stainless Steel Muffler.

Comment

Installed a Red 46 Skid plate as well as the oil pan was 2.5 inches off the groudn and now the skid is 2 inches off the ground.

Comment

Doing the Z3 rack swap right now I will try to get some pics.

Next up is the manual swap and some maint. Then we will see if it stays in the fleet or finds a new home.

Comment

Working...
                      X