And then there was Bella

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Mike36
    replied
    Anyone want to start a pool and see how long he keeps this one for?!

    Leave a comment:


  • TeXJ
    replied
    loving the progress! Subscribed.

    Leave a comment:


  • Albie325
    replied
    You wouldn't be willing to part with that spare Nardi Woodline would you...

    Excited to see what you have in store, nice car

    Leave a comment:


  • Bimmerman325i
    replied
    Nice work! It's come a long way.


    I need to get my act together and work on my moneypits.

    Leave a comment:


  • Julien
    replied
    Originally posted by zwill23
    Man, that roof rack picture had me do a double take. So similar, but so far away from my car. Really puts it perspective where mine could be at one day.

    I spent a couple hours buffing my hood and trunk like you recommend a while back, it's very far from perfect but still a vast improvement. Thanks for the advice!

    Nice dude!! I did clay bar, meguiars ultimate compound, polish, wax with my high speed buffer.

    Leave a comment:


  • zwill23
    replied
    Man, that roof rack picture had me do a double take. So similar, but so far away from my car. Really puts it perspective where mine could be at one day.

    I spent a couple hours buffing my hood and trunk like you recommend a while back, it's very far from perfect but still a vast improvement. Thanks for the advice!

    Leave a comment:


  • rzerob
    replied
    Subscribed.

    Leave a comment:


  • 2mAn
    replied
    Originally posted by kronus
    finally there's a thread jeez

    it's gonna be a good car
    IF he keeps it for longer than a month

    Leave a comment:


  • Blackout
    replied
    nicely done. This car is what i mean when I tell people to buy the best car you can find and make it better.

    Leave a comment:


  • kronus
    replied
    finally there's a thread jeez

    it's gonna be a good car

    Leave a comment:


  • Julien
    replied
    Originally posted by 2mAn
    Are you going to keep these one or is another Vulva in your future?

    BTW My buddy is driving down today to pick up an E30 ... finally... if those Rotas are still FS I think he is finally ready to buy. He was hesitant to buy wheels without a car yet #newb
    sorry, I sold them last week... and maybe on the volvo. 850r manual wagon on craigslist

    Originally posted by grid
    Great photos and writing. Hoping to find something like this car in CA soon so I can join you!
    Thanks!

    Originally posted by Jean
    Added my e34 to FasTrak ;)
    YIS

    Leave a comment:


  • Jean
    replied
    Originally posted by Julien
    Really focusing on making a nice daily driver out of this one. Come back and have Mexican with us again!
    Added my e34 to FasTrak ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • grid
    replied
    Great photos and writing. Hoping to find something like this car in CA soon so I can join you!

    Leave a comment:


  • 2mAn
    replied
    Are you going to keep these one or is another Vulva in your future?

    BTW My buddy is driving down today to pick up an E30 ... finally... if those Rotas are still FS I think he is finally ready to buy. He was hesitant to buy wheels without a car yet #newb

    Leave a comment:


  • Julien
    replied
    Originally posted by Cablanedo
    cant wait to see what comes next

    Hopefully not bankruptcy :nice:

    Originally posted by D.Martijn
    Car looks great, nice updates!

    Btw, could you share the name of the shop in Brussels? :)
    Haha, I've cleared out their inventory :devil:. I found them on 2ememain, keep an eye out.

    Originally posted by mike.bmw
    Looks great! Lots of progress!
    Thanks!

    Originally posted by Jean
    Car is looking great dude ! And she drives so nice ��
    Really focusing on making a nice daily driver out of this one. Come back and have Mexican with us again!

    Leave a comment:

Working...