Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Started repairing the stitching on my rear seat w/ cardiac silk sutures.... SOOOO much stronger than thread
    09 BMW 328xi touring 6spd
    05 Subaru Outback XT 5spd
    87 BMW 325is
    a few bicycles

Comment

Installed my entirely new OEM ebrake system.

In retrospect, after spending nearly 200 dollars, I should have simply purchased a hydraulic ebrake.

I also spent 400 dollars on stainless braided fuel lines and associated fittings.

1987 325is: 495whp/400ft-lb
      UPDATED 03/12/10!: RB26DETT Swapped E30

Comment

Originally posted by Janderson View Post
        Put my bumpers back together (just got them back from paint on saturday), and mounted the front. Got the rear almost mounted, but I didn't feel like getting under the car on my back in the dark to bolt them up, I'll do it tomorrow.
        Awesome!

I'm thinking we need some new pics to oggle!
        sigpic
        Evolution of My E30 M3Recent PicsSC*AR

Comment

got 95% of the way done pulling the m42 :)
          http://l0st0n3.mybrute.com
          http://l0st-0n3.mybrute.com
          Work in progress: 1991 318i m50 swap

Feedback thread :up:

Originally posted by slammin.e28guy
          I prefer having a female in the car at all times. They generally smell good, but you do have to put up with that hole in their face.

Comment

Put on a volvo lip.
            1985 325e 2.8 Turbo VEMS

Comment

Retinted my highbeam headlights and broke my city lights harness,
              I got a fender roller now! LMK if you need me to roll your fenders or want to rent the tool from me locally.

Paypal: vdang5@gmail.com

Delta Auto Care
              2875-C Towerview Road
              Herndon, VA

My Feedback Thread: Evil_Twin

Comment

HID conversion in progress.

Comment

Got rid of the Angel eyes and put in some clear lows and yellow highs (pics in member rides main)

Tim
                  1991 318is

Comment

Just installed my roof rack.
                    Continuous For Sale Thread
                    323i s50

Comment

fixed a f-in huge exhaust leak et the rear of the middle box and painted an ass load of stuff.

Currently E30-less

- EthosMotorsports.com

Comment

Removed the AC, woohoo 50lbs
                        Project ballin on a budget

291 lbs removed so far, at least 120lbs to go

Comment

Cleaned out my interior after coming home from the Picnic at 2:30 am last night, then pulled my weaves off and painted the centers Nogaro silver. Figured I'm probably going to be rocking these for a while, so I might as well make them look cool.

But in the process of taking the wheels off, 3 of my Vorshlag studs came out with the lug bolts seized to them. Oh well, I wanted longer studs, anyway.

Comment

Damn! I didn't even find/see Janderson at the picnic.

I went but didn't really see anyone. the only car I recognized was Nando's.

sigh.
                            Originally posted by z31maniac
                            I just hate everyone.

No need for discretion.

Comment

We spotted you right as we were leaving to go on the drive, you were parked on the side of the road across from the XXX, I noticed the NOS bottle. :D

I was going to yell at your, but I don't know your name, so it wouldn't really have worked too well.

Comment

Originally posted by Janderson View Post
                                We spotted you right as we were leaving to go on the drive, you were parked on the side of the road across from the XXX, I noticed the NOS bottle. :D

I was going to yell at your, but I don't know your name, so it wouldn't really have worked too well.
                                Sweet. That's where I was parked. My car isn't worthy of being seen up close. haha. I guess my white wheels kinda stick out.

I was enjoying watching a bunch of way nicer cars than mine roll by. It was fun to watch. Surprised I didn't see your car. An inspiration for me to go plastic bumpers...

Nos bottle is the only thing on my car worth looking at. For now. :evil: I'm making that quote in your sig come true. ;)
                                Originally posted by z31maniac
                                I just hate everyone.

No need for discretion.

Comment

Working...
                                X