Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

in the process of replacing my rear bumper. Still need another tail light.
    sigpic

Comment

I drove it without depressing the clutch pedal. Clutchless shifting with toothless synchros is a blast on that old box..

Comment

Originally posted by rThor432 View Post
        I drove it without depressing the clutch pedal. Clutchless shifting with toothless synchros is a blast on that old box..
        Clutchless shifting is fun, but I tend to avoid it on cars I care about ;)

Comment

Found more rust, I turned around and cried a little then walked away.:(

Comment

Recieved and installed aFe air-filter and new rear roundel.

1984 Hennarot 325e - 1990 Brillantrot M3 - 1938 Buick Special Business Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by Wh33lhop View Post
              Clutchless shifting is fun, but I tend to avoid it on cars I care about ;)
              The slave cylinder blew up about 5 minutes into my hour long drive home. There was no way I was gonna call a roll-back to pick up my car just because the slave went. I ground the gears twice, and didnt use the starter to get it going in first. I wouldnt want to hurt my nice threaded starter. The trans is in pretty poor shape anyway. It's got 300k on it.. second gear synchro has a lot of wear and 4th gear is pretty tough to get into usually. But yeah, whenever I get around to moving it back to the shop it's getting a 1:1 ZF trans (with 30k from an M-coupe!).

I'm also going to get to put the 5-lug on it finally! The strut housings should be arriving this week.. I'm so damn excited.. New urethane everywhere, bigger brakes, stainless lines, Ronal Turbos, an M-coupe diff, yada yada... I cant wait.. I might even put an aux fan on it, who knows? Needless to say the M3 will be stuck in the garage for a few months when I get the E30 buttoned up.

Comment

got my minty new seats in this morning, and damn what a difference! both looks and feels way better. one step closer to sport seats i suppose
                Strategic Alpine Command:...sig loading

Comment

Mine was thirsty. 7 quarts of this good stuff.
                  Attached Files
                  sigpic

Comment

installed my new tie rods and rack boots and changed the oil... man what a difference new tie rods make!

Comment

Bought a battery and alternator..
                      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Looking at an 87 Racing Dynamic tomorrow!
                        Originally posted by e30e
                        lose the old man bmwcca badge.

Comment

Waiting to get it back after new floor pans get welded in. Cleaned up new carpet and got red diagnostic cap cover
                          Continuous For Sale Thread
                          323i s50

Comment

Put gas in it.

Comment

installing new billet aluminum rear shock mounts!!

FREE BITCOINS!! http://qoinpro.com/71690d1639966bfbf223bf16538cec21
                              Originally posted by scabzzzz
                              I stand up, pull my dick out, and asked my gf to give me some noggin... Well, she starts laughing at me and I freaked out and ran off and locked myself in a bedroom.
                              1989 325i - Project/weekend driver
                              2002 325i - DD
                              2005 Suzuki SV650 - Toy

Comment

fabbed up a ram air and heat sheild.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X