Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moday evening, finished up my clutch replacement by putting on the driveshaft, heat shields, and exhaust. Also did the tierods.

Yesterday, got over to get it aligned. Put a belt on the replaced power steering pump and filled it up with fluid. Without ps for a while really makes you appreciate it when its back!

That is all.

M50B25tu

Comment

I did 130mph around a sweeping right corner

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/657387

Comment

eta?

Comment

yeah, I had it almost topped out in 4th at over 140mph yesterday racing an E30 325i to work. starting at 80 in 4th I pulled on him, and I had probably 12-14 lengths on him at 140+mph. 2200lb car with a 2.79lsd

Comment

I did nothing with my E30 today.
            its sitting in my barn, under a bunch of blankets... in storage for a few months.
            tear.
            ________
            ARX-02A
            Last edited by dvs909; 03-03-2011, 05:57 AM.

Comment

I installed a new antenna from fry's for $14.

i wanted to install my new fogs but i guess its going to have to wait.

Comment

installed a heat shielded cone filter intake, got rid of that hot air intake.

Also drove it to an interview for a car stereo installer position, FTW! The owner loved my car he said he would buy it from me, haha i will never sell NEVER!

Comment

i took off my highbeams and i am in proccess of putting my intake filter closer to the head light hole....cooler air ftw!

All-Red/MHW style Professional Tinted Tail lights
                  PnP EMS, fuel injectors, wideband o2 systems

Comment

I moved it...
                    E30 Euro-S50B30 Tracktoy
                    E30 M20B25 Drifttoy

Comment

"yeah, I had it almost topped out in 4th at over 140mph yesterday racing an E30 325i to work. starting at 80 in 4th I pulled on him, and I had probably 12-14 lengths on him at 140+mph. 2200lb car with a 2.79lsd"

2200lbs? More like 2700lbs for most of these cars.

Comment

I'll go by the weigh station again and take a picture of my car on the scale at a hair over 2200lbs. Hell, I'll even take a picture of myself standing on the scale so that you know it accurate. I'm busy tonight and tomarrow but I should be able to do that sunday.

Comment

Had a hard brake line fail today so this weekend will be fun.

Comment

brake hardline or softline?

Originally posted by whysimon
                            WTF is hello Kitty (I'm 28 with no kids and I don't have cable)

Comment

I pulled all the VERY moldy trunk carpet pieces out along with the VERY MOLDY spare tire. and disinfected the complete trunk with a ton of bleach- i hope i dont get cancer from cleaning it out. I also put together all the crap i raped from it this past summer. --Winter is around the corner, time for automatic eta drifting shortly!

and I peeked under the cover of my M3 and rubbed my pee pee on it.

Comment

Originally posted by FredK View Post
                                brake hardline or softline?
                                Hardline up above the diff.

Comment

Working...
                                X