This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ground control

new rear and front links this weekend with new control arms and all new bushings!

Comment

Last weekend dropped it off with Jparkr for 2.6 build :)
      Continuous For Sale Thread
      323i s50

Comment

practiced cornering in an empty lot with my accelerometer on skid pad mode, at around .5 g's it understeers pretty badly I eventually got it up to .69 g's by learning the balance between understeer and oversteer and driving with the gas pedal.:)

7speedshop.com

Comment

installed ST swaybars, and the MASSIVE roll center spacers on the M3, of course, the rear bar bushing is a different size than the IE billet bracket, so now have to wait till next week for the right ones.

Comment

Lots of fun stuff. Put better connectors on the heater hose splices, no way these things are going to leak now. Re-installed my newly painted m-tech spoiler with Gutenparts splitter (Looks awesome). Also re-connected the fog lights, installed brake booster hose 1-way valve and de-badged in preparation for something a little more appropriate :)

Comment

changed the oil pressure switch(now no more leaking oil.) and tomorrow im finally going to do front pads and rotors for the first time.
              -Paolo
              1986 325e RIP.
              1989 525i
              1986 635CSI

Comment

washed and detailed minez
                "God created turbo lag to give V8's a chance" Taylor D.

Comment

Besides driving it to the Indy 500 track and getting tons of pos. comments, I received my Brembo rotors and KYB struts. This weekend- stereo, speakers, sub and amp.
                  Smileys should be in from Germany next week! Found and bought RARE Zender skirts WITH panels this week! New muffler axle back on the way too! Sorry, more than just today, but excited about fixing up my vert.
                  87 E30 Vert Alpine DD May-Sept
                  04 E65
                  06 Denali XL
                  GMC RV- Fall weekends
                  Larson Boat-Summer Weekends
                  84 E30 318 project/part/sell?
                  91 318is parted- some parts left
                  Sold:(
                  98 E39 Sport
                  97 E38
                  95 525i
                  95 E34
                  87 524td
                  87 535is
                  (OO=ll=OO) "E30 owners seem to have wheels like some women have shoes"

Comment

Went on a hunt to find a 27mm socket but failed and decided to do some 0-60 runs since I haven't done a run with the miller MAF, new intake, new headers-muffler, and the thing that probably helped the most the 4.27 diff.
                    I used my accelerometer and stop watch to confirm.
                    0-50 in 5.1
                    0-60 in 6.7
                    0-65 in 7.0
                    for an auto tragic I'm super pleased, I'll get a new video soon, before the upgrades and with only the shift kit I was running a low 7sec 0-60.

7speedshop.com

Comment

remove, sold, and delivered my 4 lug GC suspension. Searched for 5 lug suspension, maybe dual adjustable something. Exploded the beater's brake fluid reservoir with only 8psi from the pressure bleeder. pressure washed a g260 and tried to figure out if it needs anything, which it does. Cleaned up 20lbs of cat shit from the warehouse lot where I work on the e30s (we have a feral cat problem), and examined the e36ti rear arms I'm thinking of using for 5 lug swap.

All-Red/MHW style Professional Tinted Tail lights
                      PnP EMS, fuel injectors, wideband o2 systems

Comment

Started taking out my broken clutch master cylinder.
                        -Kalim

British Racing Green, IE Springs/Bilsteins, IE exhaust, IE SSK,
                        Momo shift knob, Miller MAF conversion, K&N intake,
                        Blackworks Aluminum Radiator, 5MT swapped,
                        Ellipsoids w/DDM HIDs, OEM Recaro Sports, Momo Mod07 Wheel,
                        Drilled+Slotted Rotors, Alpine HU/Amp/speakers, 12" enclosed sub

Comment

Painted the sunroof panel :)
                          I got a fender roller now! LMK if you need me to roll your fenders or want to rent the tool from me locally.

Paypal: vdang5@gmail.com

Delta Auto Care
                          2875-C Towerview Road
                          Herndon, VA

My Feedback Thread: Evil_Twin

Comment

put on the basketweaves, took off my bottlecap/rs001 ghetto combo, rofl.
                            1991 325iC - Mauritsblau sumthin metallic blue. DEAD
                            1992 525i - Silber sumthin sumthin metallic- Rolling again, needs suspension/wheels/brakes/paint.... Fuck you A4S310R; BEAT YOU.
                            1989 325i - Cirrusblau Metallic sumthin sumthin-project - trying to clean up the interior(done), then the body, then a 5spd, then suspension, then..... - [Stolen :| ]
                            1991 325iC - Calypsorot Metallic
                            1994 540i - Granitsilber

Originally posted by scabzzzz
                            I've had blunts cock in my mouth, but I'm not gay.

Comment

Sigh... since it's been on jackstands for a couple of weeks, noticed how many oil leaks there are under it. I already know I need to do my oil pan gasket, but I'm pretty sure my rear main seal is leaking. Not cool.

Comment

Unpacked from VIntage

Comment

Working...
                                X